Part 5-Secrets

Lucas p.o.v

I was pinned against a tree, after splitting from the rest of the gang and I look up and see Darius.

I say "Darius, we thought you were dead."

He didn't say anything just stood there.

"Where have you been?" I asked

He just stood there. I grabbed his hand to get him to let go of me. He slowly loosened his grip and let go.

I looked at him and asked what's wrong.

"Why are you helping him?" his voice sounded weak when he talked.

"Helping who?" I said confused.

"The guy that attacked y/n and Cyrus." he said

"We were trying to trick him and at the right moment..." I was interrupted by footsteps behind us. I turn and hear voices yelling. I turn back to Darius and see tears in his eyes. Then I said "Meet me under this tree tomorrow when the full moon appears. You must leave now before they see you," He nodded and ran off.

Y/n p.o.v

I see Lucas and Blake walks toward me as they come out of the woods.

"Omg, Lucas why did you take off running?" I say

"I saw someone hiding over there and when I looked at them they took of running." Lucas said

"Okay well let's go to sleep" I said as I head into our tent.

*Next Morning*

I woke and got dressed and then realized that today was the full moon. I can't let Blake see me phased.

I look at my bed and see Blake still sleeping. I go over and wake him up.

The rest of the day we just sat in bed planning when and where we're going to leave.

Lucas p.o.v

The moon was almost full and I would have to meet Darius soon. What do I tell them so I can leave without anyone following me?

I was starring at the woods when Blake said, "Lucas, what's wrong?"

"I just feel like that person is still out there." I say

"I pretty sure they won't" he said sounding sure of himself.

"Idk can I go check it out?" I ask him.

"Idk. Y/n what do you think?" he said looking at y/n.

Your p.o.v

"I trust Lucas. Do you want me to go with him?" I ask Blake hoping he says yes so he doesn't see me phase when the full moon appears.

"Okay, want me to come too?" he said

"No, we'll be fine. You need to stay here and make sure the gang stays in their places." I say back to Blake.

We head out of the tent and into the woods.

We come to this big tree and Lucas stops walking. "Why did you stop...?" as I said that something snapped a twig behind us and I jumped and ran behind Lucas. He laughed and Darius came out from behind a tree.

I ran and hugged Darius, he hugged back and kissed me on my head.

"I missed you so much beautiful," he said. We broke the hug and I looked at Lucas he looked jealous, but why?

"So why are you guys with him? If he let's you walk around and come out here alone, then why don't you run away?" Dari said

"Cause of this," Lucas says as he shows Darius his shock collar.