Part 4-Kidnapped

Previously your eyes turn red.
Your p.o.v

I saw this guy, Blake, cut Cyrus on his shoulder. Cyrus fell to the ground in pain.
I was so mad, I lost control, I felt my eyes change color. At that point I wasn't worried of who saw my eyes.
I get in front of Cyrus and pull out my dagger, that I always have under my shirt, and pointed it at Blake's neck. I could tell that he wasn't worried, then I smelled a familiar scent. How could I have not smelled it before? 
Blake said, "You wouldn't hurt his controller would you. Would you?" 
I was so confused, "What does that mean?" as I said that I loosened my grip on the dagger, without realizing it. Blake hit it out of my hand and landed halfway gown the street by the brothers. Blake grabbed me with unbelievable strength. He told the rest of his gang to finish Cyrus.  

 <No how can this be happening, I'm letting Cyrus get beat because I don't want to risk me being seen.>

Darius p.o.v

Me, Lucas , and Marcus were playing basketball, when we hear something hit the street. We turn to look, and it is a dagger. 
Marcus and Lucas were walking up to it.
I looked at where Cyrus and y/n were sitting and they were gone. 
I looked down the street and see, Cyrus on the ground, I looked for y/n and see some guy holding her. Lucas and Marcus saw it too, I could tell by the look on their faces.
We took off running, I was using my super speed so I was in front of Lucas and Marcus. When we caught up to the dagger, Lucas picked it up.
Your p.o.v

Blake was forcing me to see Cyrus, but out of the corner of my eye I see the rest of the brothers running towards us.
Next thing I know a few seconds, Darius tackles Blake on the ground, and Lucas and Marcus are still running. 
I run to Cyrus, he was barely conscious. He kept looking at my eyes. 
Lucas and Marcus are fighting 3 gang members each. I look and see Darius wrestling with Blake on the ground. I go to help the twins.
I get to the twins and see that Lucas has my dagger in his back pocket. I grab for my dagger but someone pulls me back. I turn around and see Blake, he picks me up and starts to walk towards a car.
I look over to where him and Darius were fighting and see nothing, I look at Cyrus and see him unconscious, and I see the twins fighting even more gang members. I knew I had to get myself out if this mess. But how I can't expose myself.
Blake shoved me into his car, shut and locked the door from the outside. He yelled something to his gang and drove off. I knew I couldn't get out of the car, so I tried to earn his trust. I said something I never would say.
"Thankyou" I said.
"For what," he said smiling at me.
"For getting me away from them" I said trying to act like I meant it.
"What's your name anyways?" he said, looking at me through the rear view mirror.
"Y/n. Are we going to your house?" I said smiling.
"No, but we can later babe." he said looking out the window. I hated it when he said babe, I feel my eyes change again, but I changed them back before he notices. "Why were you with Cyrus anyways?" he said.
"My brother told him to watch me. I hate my brother." I said, the only part, that was true, was that my brother did tell him to watch me. "Are we almost there?" "No" he said. I noticed we were slowing down. Then he said, "But we have to stop. We will have to spend some time here."
We were in the woods, I could tell we weren't far from the dobre brothers house. We were sitting next to a tent he set up for us to stay in. Blake was letting me sit without being tied up, I guess he trusted that I don't want to go back to Cyrus and the brothers. Blake sat right next to me and put his arm around my waist.
"How do you and Cyrus know each other?" I said
"Well, I don't want to ruin this perfect night." He said 
"Okay" I said

*The Next Morning*

"Who is that?" I said as a truck pulled up to where the car was parked.

"It's my crew." He said as he started walking to the truck, I followed. 

I stood next to Blake waiting to see what would come out of the back of the truck.