Part 17-Back With Blake..And Also Will

Aiyanna p.o.v
Blake saw a tear go down Y/n's face.
"Don't worry baby," he said hugging her tight, "they won't find you, "More tears fell down her face. At that point I knew she didn't have a plan.
We walked out to his car and she rode in the passenger. While I rode in the back. Blake took my phone btw.
Darius p.o.v
Cyrus just left to get y/n's surprise while Alexis and I were waiting for her to come back. I got this wierd feeling when Alexis said, "Darius."
"Yeah?" I asked her.
"I didn't say anything. But can you ask Y/n how much longer?" She said.
"Hold on," I said.
In telepathically asked y/n, how much longer is this gonna take? I waited a few seconds and no reply.
"That's funny. No reply. She always replies," I said trying to keep my worry inside.
"Can you read Aiyanna's mind," Alexis said.
I nodded my head and concentrated on Aiyanna's thoughts.
The first one was what the hell is happening? Then the second, we're never getting away from Blake.
I got so mad when I heard his name. I didn't bother reading the rest I just said, "stay here."
I went to the room they were in and they were gone. Fuck I screwed up again. I tried reading her mind again but her mibmnd was locked.
Aiyanna p.o.v
When we got to this house, which I was guessing was his, he showed me my room which was connected to his and Y/n's room. I'm never gonna get out if here. He put this thing on Y/n's and my ankle but he wouldn't tell me what it was. Y/n said it was for Darius couldn't read our minds.
Y/n p.o.v
It was now 8pm and Will would be coming soon. I started to get really worried. Ok was crying on the couch when Blake came and sat next to me. He hugged me and I have to admit it was comforting until I heard the doorbell ring. Blake walked to the door and opened it.
It was Will. I started to feel tears go down my cheeks while starring at him and Blake argue.
"It's only 8:30pm. Your early,"Blake said.
"Well you guys are going to run,". Will said walking in.
"We have been here for at least 2 hours. If we were going to run, wouldn't we be gone already?" Blake said stepping in front of Will. Will thought a minute.
"I'm already here. So what room?" Will said walking towards me.
He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up.
"Third door on the right," Blake queitly said looking down. Will pulled me past Blake and as we walked by Blake whispered, "Follow his rules."
What does that mean!?!!
When we entered the room, it was just a regular bedroom.
He shut and locked the door.
He pushed me against the wall and he out his dick against me. He hit me so hard it hurt my stomach so I pushed him off.
He got mad he grabbed my wrists and put them against the wall. He leaned in close to my face and said, "Okay, here are the rules baby," I growled when he called me baby, "First, smile and respond if I call you baby, babe,or any of that sh*t. Second, do what ever I saw when I say it and respond to any of my gestures. Third, only call me daddy, papi, sir, boss, and master. Forth, moan my name loudly. Fifth, kiss back. Next, give me what I want." He said the last part with a smirk, but he continued, "If you don't, I'll poison your baby and kill the father, plus anyone you tell. Got it?" I nodded my head yes.
"Good girl," he said.
S
He let go of my wrists and grabbed my butt instead. He started to make out with me. He squeezed my butt as if to say jump on.
I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt his dick even though our clothes. He turned and laid me on the bed. We stopped kissing and he pulled at my clothes telling me to take them off. I did and he took his off. We were both naked now. He put his bare chest on mine and his hand on my neck smashing his lips into mine. He kissed my body down the middle and held my hands over my head and told me to keep them there. He pulled me down to the bottom of the bed where my legs were hanging off. He stood up and positioned himself at my entrance. He entered me. I gasped. He kept going in and out slowly. He was only halfway in but he kept trying to go all the way.
"Why are you so tight baby?" He said pushing.
I tried to keep the moans in but he went harder and harder. I couldn't help but moan.
He then tired and pushed me up the bed and laid me on top to ride him. I had no choice but to grind on him so I did.
"Ughh. Babyy. Morreeee. Come. On. More. Ughh. That's it. More!" He moaned and I went faster and harder.
"Don't be so tight. Sit down," he commanded. I tried to sit down but it hurt to much.
He finally got to mad and shoved me down all the way. I screamed in pain and knew everyone in the house could hear us.
I started to slow down because I was getting tired. So he put me on bottom again and wanted to do 69 but I refused. He agreed and put me on my stomach. He started to go in and out and it really hurt my stomach. I was moaning because of the pain, but he thought it was pleasure so he went faster and much harder. I kept screaming to stop and that it hurt but he wouldn't. He just went harder and faster.
He set me on top again and I grinded some more.
He moaned and said, "I'm gonna cum Mami," I was going to get off but he said, "Where are you going? Sit!" I kept going and he cummed inside of me. It burned my stomach and my cat.
He finally pushed me off and started to lick and finger me. He then laid next to me and pulled my leg between his.
"So you won't run while we are sleeping,"he said. He put his hand on my cat and closed his eyes. The other hand was on my butt.
There was no way I could sleep because my stomach still hurt. I just sat there staring at the wall and ceiling wondering how I would let that happen.
When he woke up he told me to stay in bed until he left. When I heard the door slam shut and him drive away I rushed up and got dressed. I then sat on the bed and realized it was 1am. It went on for over 4 hours. I sat there crying when Blake ran in and rushed to me.
"Are you ok?" He asked hugging me.
"Does it f*cking look like it?" I yelled through the tears.
"I'm sorry I let that happen. Come on let's go to our room," he picked me up because I couldn't walk and carried me to our room. I fell asleep with Blake's arms around my shoulders.
Next Morning
I woke up with Blake kissing my stomach and saying, "Morning beautiful. How's the baby doing, Mami?"
"Great, Papi," I said kissing his forhead.
Why am I pretending. I swear if i didn't have a baby to protect. I would drop the act and kick his ass.
I got up and went to Aiyanna's room. She was sleeping on her bed. I sat next to her and shook her awake.
"Aiyanna, you want breakfast?" I asked as she woke up.
"Yeah, let's go eat," she said getting up and putting he clothes she had in yesterday.
We walked to the kitchen and Blake's crew was everywhere. In the kitchen there was about 4 guys and in the living room about 9 guys. They were everywhere.
"Who are they?" Aiyanna asked.
"This is Blake's gang I told you about.
"Ok,"she said walking over to the stove with me.
"Um, excuse me," I said sliding my way past a couple of guys who were leaning against the counter.
"No need Mami," one of the them said.
"I see Blake got us a new toy," the other said grabbing me by the waist, "Oh, your pregnant. Guess what baby, I'll be the next one's father," he said feeling my stomach.
I pushed his hand off my stomach.
"Here Josh teach her some manners. But I get her after she is prepped and taking orders," he said handing me off to Josh.
"Deal, Miles." Josh said.
  Aiyanna ran off. I'm guessing to get Blake.
Josh almost had me into a room that was connected to the kitchen when I pushed him away from me. He hit the doorframe and hurt his shoulder. He looked at me and raised his hand ready to smack me across the face.
"Don't hurt her!"Blake said coming over to us.
"Sorry sir. But she won't enjoy us," Miles said pointing to the room.
"That is because she is my girl," Blake said pulling me into him and putting his hand on my stomach.
"Oh sorry miss. You are looking sexy even for carrying his kid. And sorry sir we thought you bought a new toy for us," Josh said smirking at me.
"I did. I have to keep you entertained some how," Blake said.
I tensed.
"When is she coming?" Josh said.
"She's already here," Blake said.
Oh fuck. Now in scared.
I felt Aiyanna behind me. Blake grabbed her and pulled her infront of us.
Mother Fucker.
"Who wants her first?" Blake asked.
Before they could answer I said, "Blake, no. She is my best friend."
"I'm sorry babe. But if she's staying here then she has to pay somehow," he looked at the boys again.
"Can I have her?" Some one said behind us. I turned around and saw someone I go to school with. He was always against the whole thing over guys being superior to girls. Why is he here?
"Of course, Zander. You've never had one yet," Blake said handing Aiyanna over to him.
"But boss-" Josh started.
"No buts. You almost hit the queen and my girl. Remember you have to listen to her too," Blake said kissing me on the cheek.
I smiled. Awww, be thinks I'm his queen. That's funny cause I want to kill his ass.
Oh yeah, sorry if the language bothers you. If it does just comment and I can change that☺.
We walked back upstairs after Zander took Aiyanna the room. I know Zander and he wouldn't hurt her like the others would. He would be respectful and it even touch her unless she wants it.
I changed into a outfit that Blake bought me. It was a shirt that was a croptop, of course. It was pink and there were booty shorts that showed everything. When I walked out if the bathroom, because that is where I changed, Blake said, "Why didn't you change in here with me?"
"Because I don't want you to see me with this hella bug stomach and plus I was gonna out on make up," I replied sitting on the bed.
"I don't see any make up," Blake said looking close at my face.
"That's because I decided that I didn't need to wear any when I'm around you because I am always beautiful to you," I said smiling.
"Why didn't you tell me when you woke up this morning?" He asked sitting next to me. He was shirtless. He leaned into me like he was about to kiss me but he didn't.
"I woke up with a bad stomachache and I wanted to make you breakfast so I woke up Aiyanna to help me," I said as he got closer to my face but I got up and walked over to the door, " Now come on, so we can go to the store."
He walked to me and grabbed my hand. We walked down the stairs and grabbed the car keys.
"Come on guys. We're going to the store," Blake said talking to his crew.
"Wait were taking all of them?" I asked.
"I have to keep you protected baby," Blake said facing me holding both of my hands.
Aiyanna and Zander walked into the room holding hands. I walked over to Aiyanna and asked, "Fun?"
She nodded her head yes.
"But Blake don't you think takiny the whole crew will bring attention?" I asked him.
"Fine. We will take one member and have 3 in the car waiting while we go inside," Blake said.
"Oh, can we take Zander please?" Aiyanna said begging with puppy eyes.
He looked at me and I nodded yes.
"Yes," Blake said.
"I have to go change!" Aiyanna said pulling Zander to her room. Whe they came back, we got in the car. It was Blake, Zander, Aiyanna, me, and the three guys.
We got to the store and I saw a familiar car. We got out of the car and the 3 guys decided to come with us. Blake and Zander were in the front leading us into the store with the 3 guys behind us.
No one was looking so I whispered to Aiyanna, "See that car over there?"
"OMG," she whispered back.
We continued walking and Blake said, "Babe, come up here with me."
"What about Aiyanna?" I asked walking by him when we got into the store.
"I can go with her," Zander said. He didn't give me a chance to answer he jogged by Aiyanna and they held hands.
Blake held my hand while 1 of the 3 guys pushed the cart so we can get things.
We got half it what we needed but Aiyanna still needs make up.
We were walked to the beauty section and she got what she needs.
Blake and I were looking around while the 3 guys were buying things. We were just following them as they got things.
But I saw something in the corner if my eye.
It was some guys dancing.
OMG!
It was the Dobre Brothers!

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the book. I am starting for book 2. There will be a sequel to this book. But don't know when this one will be done.
2469 words.