Part 9-Home Sweet Home

"What do you mean you too?" Cyrus said

"I didn't mean anything by it." I said

"Oh" just as he said that  the door opened and there stood y/n.

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and Cyrus still wasn't back. I went to the bathroom and heard them arguing.

I opened the door and they both looked at me. 

"What is going on in here?" I said

"Nothing." Cyrus said

"WHAT. NOTHING. Cyrus just told me your leaving." Darius yelled the first part.

"Darius calm down."

"Calm down, I just found out that my older brother  is a werewolf and the girl I love is leaving." He stopped.

"Wait you love me?" I asked shocked

"Um, yea I do. That's why I.." He stopped and Cyrus said,

"What...Spit it out." he yelled stepping towards Darius, his eyes were red.

"Both of you calm down. We can explain everything when we get on the plane" I said

"Wait, he's coming too?"

"We have no choice we can't leave him unprotected while he knows your secret." I said

"Fine, we leave soon, go pack." Cyrus said pushing past Darius. For a minute I thought I saw Darius's eyes turn orange, but when I looked again there was no sign.

Darius walked out and I left after him.

I walked to Cyrus's room and saw him on his bed. I laid down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. We just sat there until Darius walked in.

"Guys, I'm ready and the twins are asleep." he said

"It's almost midnight and Dawson has been in the car for almost an hour." I said

Cyrus and Darius made a video of basically what I said to my pack. But they mentioned that they would make videos so they know they are okay.

They grabbed their things and we went to the cars.

"Hey guys, wait what is he doing here?" he nodded towards Darius.

"Tell you on the way." I said

"Fine, but we have to go, get in." he said

"I'm going to drive my own car." he walked to his car

"You have a Lamborghini Huracan?" I said

"Yea why?"

"I have one too." I said all excited

"Really!?!" he got excited too

Skip ride to airport

We got our tickets and boarded the plane. I was in the middle of Darius and Dawson and Cyrus was across from us.

I have rode on a plane before but I still hated heights. Cyrus was listening to music and Darius was looking out the window. Dawson had his hand by mine and so did Darius.

I had my eyes squeezed shut and I felt Darius grab my hand. I didn't want Dawson to be mad so I grabbed his hand as well.

For the rest of the ride no one moved. 

When we got out of the airport we found our cars and went apartment hunting. It was about 7 in the morning.

We just took the GT-R and left our other cars at the airport.