Part 10-Cops

We pulled in and parked next to his car. It was a bar. Why would he be here? 

We walked in and I couldn't believe it, I saw Dawson at the bar making out with some girl. 

My heart broke. 

My eyes started to tear up and I looked at Cyrus. Cyrus looked at me and said. "It's okay, go to the car."

I ran to the car. I got to the car and remembered that Cyrus had the keys.

I sat next to the car, cried, and waited for them to come. Darius walked out, but Cyrus wasn't with him, he came and sat next to me.

Darius p.o.v

I saw Dawson at the bar making out with some slut.

I looked at y/n and she was gone. I walked back to the car and found her crying by the car. I sat next to her. She looked at me and hugged me. She buried her head into my chest. I smiled and I held her tight.

Cyrus p.o.v

Y/n ran to the car and Darius followed. 

How could Dawson do that to her. 

He doesn't deserve her at all. I was going to walk out when there was a scream, I looked to where it came from. 

It was the girl that was kissing Dawson. He was on the ground, getting up to face the guy that punched him. The guy was twice his size.

He got up and his eyes turned red. He was about to expose himself. Even though I hated him I couldn't let that happen. I had a job to stop all creatures from exposing themselves.

I ran over to him, "Dawson calm down, your going to get hurt."

"Good." he replied

"Darius, is fine, if that's what your about." I said, but he pushed me out of the way. I heard someone calling the police.

"Dawson, we have to get out of here." I said, but he wouldn't listen. Then he was fighting the other dude.

I went to grab Dawson but I felt a hand grab me, then another. I was pushed against a wall, and couldn't move.

Y/n and Darius ran in.

Y/n p.o.v

I as hugging Darius, when I heard police sirens heading this way. I got worried because Cyrus hasn't came back out yet.

I ran inside. I saw Dawson fighting this guy and his eyes were red. Cyrus was against the wall being held back by two guys.

I ran to Dawson and pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door. I telepathically told Cyrus, Get out before police come, I can handle Dawson. 

Dawson saw me and started to calm down. 

Dawson said, "Y/n, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me and it wil.."

"Kiss me" I said hearing the cops coming in.

"Wha.." I interrupted him by kissing him. 

The cops walked in while we were kissing

One cop said. "Oh. Umm....Sorry we were...Um..looking for someone."

We broke the kiss and waited for them to leave. 

"What was that for?" he said

"So we wouldn't get caught." I said holding back my tears.

Walked out to the car. Where Cyrus and Darius were.