Part 6-Reunion

Cyrus p.o.v

I haven't seen y/n since she left. I haven't talked to Darius since we had that argument about y/n. But I'm getting worried about y/n. I can't stop thinking about her. Knowing her brother he probably is making her stay away from me.

I need to see her.

I walk downstairs to see Darius sitting on the couch. 

"Where are Lucas and Marcus?" I ask. He looks at me weird cause it's the first thing I've said to him in days.

"Vlogging" he said looking at his phone

I go to the kitchen and grab my keys.

"Where are you going?" he asked

"To the woods." I said lying.  

"K, I think I'm just wait for the twins to come back and then we'll meet you at Water Grills."

"K see later." I said and walked out the door. 

I got into my McLaren and started to drive to y/n's house. What was I going to say when I got there? What would I do? I would just wing it. 

When I got there, I walked up to the door, and knocked.

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and went downstairs. I found a note on the fridge from the pack. I was the only one in the house because everyone either was working or out with friends. I thought I would be just watching Netflix but,of course, someone had to knock on the door.

I went to see who it was and wasn't expecting to find Cyrus. When I saw him I froze in place.

"Uh, hey y/n, I know your not aloud to see me but, I needed to see you." He said

"How do you know I'm not aloud to see you?" I said

"Ik your brothers are protective."  he said

"You know, if they see you, your dead." I said looking down. He lifted my chin to his eye level and said "I don't care."

As he said that I hugged him, looked around to make sure no one was watching, and pulled him inside.

 We sat on the couch and said nothing, then he broke the silence.

"Ik you don't like the whole vampire werewolf hunters thing, but you didn't let us explain the rest."

"What else is there to explain?" I said

"Why we did it." he said putting his hand in my leg. 

I pushed his hand away.

"We did it because the werewolves and vampires were killing humans."

"That's what they're created to do" I said trying to stay calm but everything inside me is screaming to kick his ass.

"But they were killing to many and they were attacking each other. They were about to expose themselves in front of humans. We were only killing the ones that were showing themselves to humans to much." he said in a calm voice after noticing that I was stressed.

He continued "King Andrew and Queen Ashley sent us..."

I interrupted him "The King and Queen what!"

"Yeah, the king and queen wanted us to shorten some of the population, but only the ones who were exposing their kind." He explained noticing I'm even more stressed since he mentioned the king and queen. 

"Why didn't they mention that?" I said to myself.

"What do you mean mention?"

"Um...The King and Queen were my....." 

"Boss?" He asked trying to figure out what I was trying to say.

"No, they were my....Parents" I managed to say without crying.

"What they were? Did you live with them before you moved here?"

"My brothers and lived with them in the summer when we didn't go to school. When we weren't with them we were with kinda like foster families. Each of us had a different family. The rest of the pack lived with us when they lost their families to some reason, whether they died or were killed or even moved away." 

"So the rest of your pack have no other family?" He asked I nodded, yes. He said "So where are the King and Queen now?"

"Oh, they're are ah.." I started to cry a little. "They're were killed. Our village, where we lived, was burned to the ground by humans."

"Wait, so King Andrew and Queen Ashley are dead?" He asked, I nodded in response, not willing to talk."

"So who is the new rulers?" he asked

"Idk. I guess my brother Braydan." I said

"Oh" he said

He hugged me because I was still crying. I buried my face into his neck.

We talked the rest of the morning just talking. He made me feel so safe.

After an hour we went up to my room, we were sitting on my bed watching Netflix when I fell asleep on Cyrus's shoulder.

*Skip a Couple Hours*

I woke up on my bed, in Cyrus's arms. I look at Cyrus who was awake watching TV.

"Morning sleepy head. Sleep good?" he said

"Yeah. Your really comfy." I said 

"Thanks"

Just then my bedroom door flew open and in the doorway stood my pack.

I couldn't see Braydan right away but I knew he was giving telepathic orders. Mason and Emmett tackled Cyrus and Dawson picked me up from him and took me to the hallway, so Cyrus couldn't see me.

I could hear the orders Braydan was giving everyone because it goes to everyone in the pack instead of just one person.

When we were in the hallway Dawson said, "I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault" I said

We waited a few minutes until I heard Braydan tell Dawson to bring me in.

We walked in I saw Cyrus pushed against the wall by Emmett and Mason, while the rest of my brothers surrounded them.  

I ran to Cyrus, but right before I reached him Edward stopped me right in front of him.

I looked at Cyrus and he had a black eye. 

I said, "I'm so sorry." he didn't say anything.

I heard Braydan say Kill him. 

"NO!" I yelled and I ran to Cyrus, pushed whoever got in my way, with my super strength. 

"I'm so sorry. I tried to warn you. You should have left. I should have never let you in and now they're are going to kill you." I said while crying. He hugged me and said "It's okay and the last person I see, is my favorite person. I knew the consequence of coming here but I still did."

After he said that Joey and Vincent came and took him downstairs, while Dawson held me, while I was crying and said, "It's going to be okay. We love sis."

"No, he means to much to me. He risked his life for me. Omg, I totally forgot mom and dad sent them to hunt those werewolves."

"What! We have to tell Braydan."

We ran downstairs and saw Braydan and told him what Cyrus told me. 

"What? No they would have told me." 

"Look for yourself" I put my hand on his face so he could read everything in my mind.

"We have to stop them"

STOP. He telepathically told everyone while running outside, that's where they were.

When I came outside I saw Cyrus on the ground motionless.  

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm tired and have school tomorrow. Please vote and comment it helps a lot.