Part 14-The Bracelet and the Girl.

Autumn handed me and a cookie. I put it in my mouth and ate it.

The cookie was so good.

"Thanks, the cookie is really good," I said finishing the cookie.

"Thanks. Um, I was wondering if you would like this." She handed me a bracelet.

"What are they?" I said looking at them.

"They're bracelets I made for the first friends I make," She said, "Here let me put it on you."

She was putting it on my right arm but she stopped and asked, "What happened to your arm here and here?" She pointed to where I had a little bit of a scar left. Then she pointed to the scar on my hairline.

"It's nothing. Just where I fell," I said. She finished tieing off the bracelet and whispered something under her breath.

"What was that-Ahh" I started to feel dizzy and my head hurt.

"What is in that bracelet?" I asked

"It's called The Bracelet Of Revenge, it's made of silver bits and magic spells," She said.

"Why?" Is all I managed to say.

"I want revenge on y/n. I made the bracelet out of your weakness, silver, and chocolate, and put a spell on them," She said

I fell off the rock to the ground and held my head.

"I really didn't think it would work since you can read minds but I guess I'm the smarter one," She said

I was holding my head when everything went black. I got my sight back I was standing right in front of her and she was talking to me.

"Now when y/n gets here we are going to be sitting here kissing. I will give you more instructions when the time comes," She said

I tried to walk away but I lost control of my body.

I had no choice but to obey her. I read her mind and found out why and when she did the spell. She was getting revenge on y/n for her brothers killing her mate, Jason.

Jason tried to kill Y/n because she was the princess and he invaded her village. Y/n's pack thought they killed him. when her parents died she became the last female werewolf of her kind. Jason is a vampire and Autumn is a witch. They want to be the rulers of all creatures, but there was something standing in their way, Y/n. Autumn and Jason were dating when y/n and her pack moved in on their territory. They tried to destroy y/n but her brothers killed Jason and Autumn got away. Autumn wants y/n's brothers to feel the same pain when they took Jason away from her. She wants me to destroy her. She wants y/n to suffer.

But y/n knew none of this.

I (or what used to be me) sat on a rock next to Autumn.

I heard Y/n walk up and my whole body wanted to run to her but, I couldn't, my body won't move. Autumn was kissing me.

Autumn got down and I walked behind her. They were yelling things back and forth. I saw Aiyanna behind y/n.

Autumn whispered to me, "Grab her little friend and bring her to me. But when I say." I nodded my head.

I couldn't really hear what they were saying but I knew y/n was heartbroken. The only thing I heard was Autumn tell me, "Now."

I lunged for Aiyanna.

But y/n stepped in my way and she grabbed my wrist and slammed my back into the ground. It felt like I couldn't move and something had to be broken. But my body just got back up and started fighting again.