Chapter 36.5

Hello beautiful, this is the big RAPE chapter that happends at the end of chapter 46, because people asked for it here it is. Enjoy and please no negative coments this is your chance to not read this chapter if you don't want to read rape. When she is inside her head saying some thing it will be signafide by '.

________________________________________________________________________________

Rubys pov recap

He takes a minute to think then asks "can you have her conscious on the inside but," he pauses "docile on the out?" I nod my head. I think that is the right option, the feel more conflicted and are in more pain after.

"I can do that" I walk over to her and hum a soft melody in her ear, her body begins to relax and she lies down on the bed. "Go ahead, she will stay, let's say like a doll move her arm or body part and it will stay like that. Have fun, and call me when you are done."

He gives me a confused look "you are not going to watch?" I laugh and shake my head "no, but I will listen to her mind scream while out in the hall." He shrugs and starts taking off his clothes, I turn to the door walking toward it and listen into her mind as she screams.

Just as I get to the hall way and close the door I hear her begging for him not to then a scream that is half horror and half pleasure.

Ali's pov

Whenever I had heard about people that have gotten raped they had always said they just tried to leave their head and go to their happy place. I can't, because ruby is controlling my mind.

I'm lying on my stomach with my head turned to the side. I see the man taking off his clothes, he has a body that anyone would like but I can't because my head is filled with Luke.

He takes off his underwear and I see through the corner of my eye that he is already hard. He is not as long as Luke but he is a lot thicker then Luke.

'He is going to rip me apart', if I could cry I would but my body won't let me do anything. He walks to me and leans over my body "I will try my best to make this both painful and pleasurable."

He smirks at me 'please don't' I scream inside my head, but of course he can't hear me. He grabs both sides of my hips and lifts so that my ass is in the air, my legs follow by putting me in doggy style.

His hands brush over my skin as he pushes the bottom of my white dress up over my but to my upper back. He slides off my underwear, exposing all of my lower body to him. He pushes my legs farther apart.

'Please stop!' I cry silently.  He slides his finger on my lips and pushes his finger inside of me. It feels so foreign inside of my body.

"Well it seems to already stretchered out quite big enough for anyone but me" he chuckles "but that's ok I will stretch it out soon enough".

I feel his finger leave inside my mind I let out a sight, then I feel something else... It's a lot bigger.... 'Oh god... please no!' He thrust in and I let out a blood curtailing scream inside my mind.

I feel my opening rip as blood starts to lubricate him. Without stopping he starts thrusting vigorously. I scream it's so painful... My body knows it too and my eyes start to leak tears.

He laughs a bit "Oh I'm sorry do you want me to make you feel better?" 'YES, STOP!' I scream inside my mind. He stays inside me but he slides a hand down to my lips that are stretched open.

His finger goes up to my clit and he starts to circle it. He starts thrusting again and this time when I scream a small part of it is pleasure. Which sickens me. The faster he goes the more he touches my clit.

"Shit.. I'm going to come" he breaths I can feel my self-getting disgustingly closer to coming. I feel his gooey cum inside me. I feel revolted by myself, to allow this to happen to me.

He rubs my clit harder and makes me cum, I can't believe my body came after he has done this to me. I cry inside my head. I scream for Luke, I wish he would come save me.

________________________________________________________________________________