chapter 19

Hello beautiful, ok so In the start of the chapter Ali is drugged so it might not make a lot of sense because she was drugged. School is going well for me and I made a lot of new friends. little boys room up above but caked with dust. Have a good day!

________________________________________________________________________________

Alis pov

I slowly open my eyes, I instantly feel dizzy and a bit nauseous. I'm in a room, on a bed.

I have never seen it before. I think that's Cato? "how about ... out" I hear Cato's voice say. It's him... "Mmm" my voice is muffled and my head really hurts. Something in my mouth? 

"Hello Ali, oh don't .... Up you...... make your headache worse" what? I try to say but It doesn't come out as anything more of a "whhhn" Cato chuckles.

"I'm ...... mean why or what" my hearing is going a bit in and out... It hurts.. He said I would have a head ache right? Why?... Was it the chloroform?... Wait... HE USED CHLOROFORM ON ME!"

I start struggling "oh you must have remembered what happened" he smiles, my hearing is back. "I'm going to use you to get to Lucifer" Lucifer?

Why would he care about me.... He only appeared in my dreams. "You look confused" he pauses" oh *sigh* you don't know" he sits on the bed beside me where I assume I am tied up.

 "Did you ever think that Luke was short for something?" he smiles at me waiting for a reaction... What does he mean?.. Luke...

Before I can think about it he says "Luke.. Lucifer sound familiar?".. What.. NO... Luke.. The demon that's been in my nightmares for over 2 years.. The one who possessed Amie and wants to take me... Is the man I fell in love with..

 But he was so nice.. I feel a tear run down my cheek "don't worry, I will kill him" he wipes of the tear and smiles at me.. No... NO..

I love him, he can't die. He lied to me but I still love him. I don't now why but I still do... 

I can't deny that I'm a bit but I will accept everything about him, I'll hear what he has to say next time we talk. "You probably want to talk" he pulls down the thing in my mouth.

"Fuck you Cato You can't kill mmm" he put the thing in my mouth again "Wow I didn't expect that.. So you don't hate him for lying to you about everything? Or for tormenting you day and night?"

 He's right but... Somehow I feel such a strong pull to him and I need to ask him why I do. I slowly shake my head, he sighs.

"Well that sucks because I don't want to hit a girl" what does he mean by that.. Before I can say anything he hits my upper cheek... so hard all I see is black.. Fuck again?!

________________________________________________________________________________

Lukes pov

"CATO WHERE IS SHE?!" I yell into the phone but he must have hung up half way through. I through the phone to the ground making it shatter into a 100 little pieces. 

FUCK! I go into my shadow form and shift in to her room, I have to make sure she isn't here, Cato likes to play stupid little pranks. I have to make sure that this is actually happening.

 I go down stairs and check every room... two rooms are coated with dust One looks like a kids room.

With toys all over the room and little clothes all caked with dust, this must have been her brothers room. 

(For the people who don't remember her brother and parents died in a car accident if you need a refresher go read chapter 1 again).

The other dust coated room looks to have a large closet and a dresser that has a bunch of jewelry and change on the top of it, this was her parent's rooms.

I met Ali because they died, what a sad way to meet my mate. I could hear her internal cry and When she used the Ouija board I used it to talk to her.

When she is sad and broken but I cant help her or be with her. I had to let myself feel the emotions that I haven't felt for so long, so I who was cold become kind.. For her...

So that when I met her again she wouldn't be scared of the monster that I became.

I went on checking the rest of the house, she's not here. I turn into my human form and pull out my second phone, this one is strictly for my generals of hell.

"Edgar, we are going to war with my brother!" He laughs "why are we going to war this time?" "THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE!" he takes a sharp breath "I'm sorry my lord... but why are we?" I take a deep breath.

 He is and has been my friend for a long time I shouldn't make him submit to me "I'm sorry but he took my mate" he gasps a little.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had a mate" "because I didn't want Cato to know and do something to her!" but now that he does he has taken her... he pauses "should I get everyone ready for war or just a small force?" 

Cato has probably mobilized his whole army, a small force would be better for maneuvering but if all of Cato's army attacked at once it would be very hard to get out alive...

"How many of our demons have the ability to become invisible or hallucikinesis (basically to make someone hallucinate)?"

He hums a little thinking "I think around 50?" that should be enough "get them ready and bring them all to me so I can tell them the plan."

"Yes sir, we will get your mate back" I sigh "thanks old friend" he hangs up. I need to get her back... My brother what have you done now?

________________________________________________________________________________

please vote and comment!