chapter 27

Hello beautiful, Luke's mark up above (description of it in next chapter) also if you don't remember what happened in the last chapter I would suggest rereading it! Have a great day!

________________________________________________________________________________

Luke's pov

As soon as Satan said "I will rule and I will appoint a successor when I am about to die." I know he will never let the throne go... I have never used this ability but... Cato will never get the throne.

 I reach into My fathers mind while cato is talking, but because he is a very strong demon it takes a little bit. "I will nev-"  I cut off his mental connection to his sences. 

'LUCIFER GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!'  He screams at me in his head. 'Sorry but I will be taking over.' He screams in his head, but I push him into the back of the mind. 

This is one of my mothers ability's but she almost never used it.  Now I have to make it seem like he gives up. I make his lips go down and hopefully it looks sad and sigh. 

 "Maybe it's time" I say in a very quiet voice, its the most quiet voice I can make Satan use. It's not as quite as I would have like though "I miss my mate. 

I think she'll be disappointed when I go to her in the after world. I hope she'll forgive me. Forgive me for what I've become." I need Cato to think he has given up.

 He is almost invincible in this demon form though, so I make him turn into his human form. His body feels weak and tiered, its been so long that since he has transformed it takes longer then it should.

 Its funny how weak he is in this form, I laugh a bit opps I forgot I'm trying to convince Cato that he is done with life. I sigh again "fine. You get your way Cato. I deem you the king." 

Even in this form I feel the power of hell leave. "It's time to die." I say in a quiet voice, its easier to make this form quiet. I stand up and walk over to Cato. 

It's a bit harder to walk in this weak form, it makes me a lot slower "it's time for you to kill me. And if I see your mother, I will tell her about you." I know this will push him over the edge. 

He kneels down in front of me we're almost eye-to-eye level now "goodbye Satan" he thrusts his hands into Satan's chest. Ugh that hurt I quickly go back to my own body. Ahh man that hurt.

 Satan looks angrily at me and then growls right before Cato kills him. I can never tell him... Cato takes his hand out of our now dead father. He falls to the ground with a hard thud.

I go to the side of the room, to one of the torches on the wall. It's burning a fiery blue flame. I pick it of the wall and walk back over to where Cato is starring at the body. 

He dosent look at the body with much emotion but he looks at it so intensely, as if he is trying to memorize what it looks like. "Do you want to burn him or should I?" He slowly looks at me then the torch. 

Without saying anything he grabs the torch and tossed it on his body. No mercy.  I mind message Edgar 'Please tell everyone in hell that Satan has fallen and appointed Cato as king' I hear him gasp 'was it that easy?' 

I laugh 'no it wasn't... I will tell you later'. Cato looks at me oddly "the news of your crowning will be hear within the hour, brother." 

I dont know if he just cant believe it or if he is off in his own world,  but he isn't moving and is looking at me with a half astounded  and half out of focus look. 

"What are you going to do now that your king?" he shakes his head and looks down "Change hell, and of course have the crowning ceremony for me and your new mate" What?? He says smiling "What do you mean? Ceremony? Why?"

 She wont become queen, so why would she need a ceremony? "Because If she excepts you as a mate she will be a princes of hell. And dosent every girl want to be a princess?" 

He smirks. "You should get back to Ali and explain the hole mate thing and only if it looks like she will say no. Tell her about the whole princess thing" he says it jokingly and laughs.

 I groan "you know that wouldn't be funny if it was your mate." Cato laughs loudly "Ya but I dont, so I can laugh. Now go and stop procrastinating" "Yes my king" I say in an exaggerated voice. 

We have been a part for so long but it dosent feel like it. When you dont see a friend for a long time then see them it's like time falls away. That's how it feels being with Cato right now.

 I can only shift to another place in my shadow form, which is kind of stupid. I change into my shadow form and go to ali, the last thing I see is Cato's smiling face. 

Then I am in Ali's room. She is sitting up with her face in between her knees. I shift into my human form and lay a hand on her shoulder "hey..." she jumps a little and looks up at me "Luke..?"

She jumps up and hugs me "we have a lot to talk about." Then she pulls back "and I cant believe you would just leave me after saying that!"

 She kisses me so passionately that I almost fall over, I feel the electrifying sparks. When we separate she goes back to my shoulder and I ask a bit breathlessly "so your happy to see me?" she laughs lightly in my ear. 

"Yes but you took to long" I laugh "I was gone for maybe an hour or 2." She lightly bites my ear "to long" she then sighs and pulls away "and longer till we can continue... 

Because you have to in depth, tell me about mates, and demons, and hell, and anything else I need to know about." 

I think this is her cute way of putting her foot down, but I know if she wants she will have her way. I would give her anything. I can't help but sigh I really wanted to continue what we did in the cave.

 But she wants answers. " I guess I should start with the basics. I am the first son of the 4th Satan of hell, Cato is the second son from a different mother. You are my mate. 

Demons only have one mate and they almost never find them. Your soul was made for mine and mine was made for you." She smiles at me "do you want to know about the mate process?" She nods. 

"It starts with a mark. After A demon finds their mate they mark them as theirs, by biting them on the neck or shoulder. Most demons bite in between the shoulder and neck."

I put my finger on her, on the spot where I will mark her. "Right here. Then after we complete the mating process by having... sex" she gives me an odd look, like she's saying but didn't we already have sex?

 "We need to have sex while you have the mark, and I bite you again." She thinks for a moment then smiles "Mark me" does that mean she has excepted being my mate? "So.. You'll be my mate?"

I ask hesitantly. Only she can make me truly hesitant and scared, if she said no. She reaches up and paces a gentle kiss on my cheek then nods "yes" she slowly tilts her head to the side giving me access to her neck. 

"Do it" I gently kissed her neck down to her sweet nerve. I sucked on spot and she lightly moaned. I kissed her neck a few more times then I sank my teeth into her soft skin.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment!