Chapter 6 (edited)

Hello beautiful, next chapter will be sexual! so just so no one asks im not doing the story in someone else pov till later. I dying right now because of finals. I know things are a little bit boring right now but just wait things will be picking up in chapter 7. I hope you guys are having a good day!

____________________________________________________________________________

"I love shrimp, so I will get the Shrimp Lover Platter, miso soup, and tempura. You, Luke?"

"I will get the Dynamite Platter, miso soup and a lucky roll." The cute blond finishes taking down our orders and leaves.

We start talking about nothing and everything at the same time.Things that don't seem necessary or relevant become so new and important. Like our favourite colors, mine is blue and his is black... He tells me he just moved here, but I don't know where he came from... something about it not being on the map...?

Time flies when I talk to him, we communicate in such synchronization. It's as if we can read each other's mind... Before we realize it, our orders arrive and we just look at each other occasionally while eating.

"How do you like the food?" I ask, with a little flush on my cheeks. I might seem all cool and collected, but this is one of the first dates I have ever been on and I am surprised it's going so well. It's like we are connected.

"It's really good. I can see why you like it," Luke gives a heart-wrenching smile. I know that I just met him today, but I think I might be falling for him. This is so out of character for me. I may be inexperienced, but I'm usually really guarded against guys, especially since my parents died.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Oh... ya sorry, I was in my own thoughts" I reply.

"Should we get you home?" Luke asks. Maybe we should go home, but I don't really want to be alone in the big house, like usual.

"Sure, but can we go back to the school so I can get my motorcycle?" Luke nods.

He goes and pays for the food which bugs me, but whatever. When he comes back I say, "You can drive, but I'm still gonna use your helmet."

He sighs, "Fine," and we start to leave. Luke gives me his helmet and then he turns around so I can't see his eyes or the top of his head, I wonder why he hides his head. He gets on and waits for me to follow. I straddle the motorcycle and wrap my arms around him. He feels warm and right... I have a feeling of rightness when I hold him. Before I know, it we are back at the school.

"We're here," Luke chuckles. "You can let go now," he says, patting my hands that are still wrapped around his body.

"Oh.. sorry," I quickly let go and get off Luke's bike embarrassed. I go over to my motorcycle, a blue Yamaha FZ-07 and look back at him.

I get a little butterfly feeling in my stomach. He has gotten off his motorcycle and is looking at me with his helmet off, sunglasses back on, how did he manage to get those back on so quickly? He has a facial expression that makes my cheeks flush and insides turn. Something close to adoration, but... different. I can't pull my eyes away from him. He can't look away from me either.

After what feels like hours, he says "It's dark out. You should get you back to your house."

I nod, reluctantly pulling my eyes away. I put on my own helmet and straddle my motorcycle. I look over at Luke, he has done the same. I start to drive to my house as Luke follows me.

I pull up to the back of my house, removing my helmet.

"Are you going to keep following me?"

Luke pulls up beside me, he turns his head to take off his helmet, he then puts on his glasses then pulls up his hoodie.

"Just making sure you get home all right," he says with a little side smile.

I get off my motorcycle, but Luke stays on his. "Good thing I'm home then," I say jokingly. He nods.

"Well, bye then..." I start to head towards my house.

I look back at Luke. He has a sad puppy dog expression. I chuckle silently and do the corniest and most forward thing I have ever done in my life. I turn and I feel my legs run to him. I kiss him on the lips. It is just a quick peck, but I felt the earth shake beneath me.

I turn around so he can't see my face and run to the back door. I open it quickly, with a brief look behind me. I think I'm smitten.

I JUST MET HIM!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME???? Is this how everyone feels? Is this what people mean by love at first sight? 

________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU! Thank you so much for reading my book! And allowing me to hit 200 reads!

Like and comment!!