chapter 18

Hello beautiful, school is back! And I am really sick! 🤧😷🤒 The castle is up above. Have a good day!

________________________________________________________________________________

Catos pov

I see my stupid brother say his goodbyes to Ali, his beautiful mate that he doesn't deserve. He is disgustingly sweet to her, he's fooling her, he is a cruel monster that killed my mother... I want him to feel the pain of losing someone important.

 But Ali hasn't done anything wrong like my mother didn't... I will play the bad guy but I won't kill her, I have been showing my bad intent in my ora so that even Ali could feel it. It doesn't mean I want to hurt anyone... But Lucifer.

 He changed and is kinder after meeting Ali but I won't let him get away with killing my mother. Even if he has changed. I am so tired of hating him and preparing to kill him, once this is done I will rule the underworld justly.

 He will not be able to torment me or anyone else in the underworld, he used to hurt people with even the most minor of crimes harshly. 

Now it's almost worse he doesn't punish the brutally wicked and is making his side of the underworld into less of punishing and more of rehabilitating, that's NOT what hell is about!

 God is forgiving but to people who cannot be saved come here, sometimes people who have done heinous crimes but it wasn't their fault come here and that is the only time I show mercy. Ali goes inside while Lucifer watches her, he doesn't have on his hoodie.

 So he has told her? Probably not if he still has on his sunglasses. Well then it will be fun bursting her bubble but even more so seeing Lucifer's face when she looks at him with horror.

 He has been the thing terrifying her dreams for years, at least that's what her diary says. After a minute of him watching the door he leaves on his motorcycle, it's my time to shine now.

 I go to the front of her house, it's a little old but not falling apart. I ring the doorbell, hopefully I can capture her quietly. If not I might have to use coliform.

 She opens the door "Cato, hello" she says in a bit of a snippy tone "hey" I put on smile "so how do you know this is my house and why are you here?" 

Straight to the point. "Oh you know I asked around and because I needed to talk to you, can I come inside?"I did ask around but no one knew, hopefully she doesn't pick up on that.

 "Sorry I um.. Can't I have homework so bye" she close the door but I stop it with my foot, shit guess we will have to do this the hard way "Awe that really sucks and I was hoping I could do this peacefully".

 I smirk and pushes the door open, she squeaks so cutely. She is about to scream so I push her against the wall and cover her mouth with the chloroformed cloth. 

"You know you will have to breathe at some point" I smirk, she holds her breath for a while but eventually she takes a couple big breath she starts to look really dizzy "this should stir him up" I say.

 Hopefully this will all end soon, it makes me feel sad... I will kill my brother he was nice for a while when we were younger but then after he killed my mother he changed. 

Even though he is my brother and I'm going to kill him.. I don't want to, I have to... For my mother... Ali passes out falling into my arms I grab her and put her over my shoulder, I need my hands but I don't want to be to ruff with her. I close the door behind me and walk into her house.. 

"Hmm a door" I talk to myself there is a door by the bathrooms sliding door, I take out my key to hell and slide it into the hole (not it that way lol). I open the door to hell and walk through it.

I am 323 lucifer is 324, he killed my mother when he was 7. I was only 6 I have hated him ever since. 317 years I have hated him. After he killed my mother he soon became a true demon.

 He was no longer my nice older brother who always was by my side. He became mean and would stay far from me, and would glare at me form the shadows. Demons aging slows drastically after 20 year old. Until his mother died thats all he did but when she did he killed mercilessly. 

I walk through the city of hell demons torture humans in the street, depending on the sin the torture is different. One guy is getting raped in the street so he must have publicly raped someone, another is on a leash naked must have been a person who sold or purchased humans slaves.

 A girl is in the middle of the street getting burned alive huh that's interesting, she must have killed someone and burnt there corps. Some demons that see me bow and it's not like carrying a person or body like this is unusual so no one gives me a second glance.

All demons eat souls or the flesh of sinning humans. There sins seap into their very body, from there ends of their hair to their toe nails. Some parts of the body are more saturated then others like the brain, only the most grotesque or desperate demons eat the brain. 

That is one of the reasons that demons buy humans is to eat and punish. Once they have been punished for there crime and there time is up them the demons can eat the soul and there flesh.

 I get to the castle that overlooks all of hell, Lucifer let me have the castle so he could make his own home.

 The guards bow and open the door I walk through the hallway, up the stairs then through a series of corridors till I get to my room. I put her on the bed and tie up her wrists, ankles to the bed, and gag her.

 I put the chloroform to her nose again so it will keep her under for another 10 minutes (chloroform takes more than one 'application' to keep a person unconscious).

 I grab my phone and call my best friend who is also my general "hey Semaj get the demons ready, we are going up against my brother" he sighs "finally. I have waited so long".

 When my brother was younger he didn't just brutally hurt the human souls but the demons that live here to. "We all have, make sure they are ready.

 I have his mate so he won't be easy" Semaj chuckles "that's great we always love a fight. Do you think he will bring his own army?"

 "He might but I know our demons full of hatred will win" all of my army have something against Lucifer. "They will. I'll make sure of it" he hangs up. 

When he get caught up in something he won't stop I call my brother, he picks up after 2 rings "why did you call me Cato? You never call". I chuckle "oh I know, well why do you think I called?"

 I going to make him worry and worry "what have you done Cato" his voice has a hint of concern and his voice breaks a bit "how about you find out" "CAT" I hang up that should get him worried.

 He will probably come in about 5 hours, he might be worried but he knows he needs man power. "Mmm" I hear behind me oh she's awake but she probably will still be incoherent for a couple of hours.

 I turn around, she looks really cute on the bed... But I won't touch an innocent to get back at my brother, although it would poetic justice.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment!