chapter 13

Hello beautiful, hell's doorway hall up above. Comment If your in the us and are going to see the solar eclipse on Aug. 21, 2017! Hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

lukes pov

It's been a killer last 2 days without Ali. My love and mate. The underworld was in such disarray, father gave Cato and I half of the underworld. I received one side Cato the other, it's a test to see who can become the king of the underworld.

 Usually the off spring that has a mate receives the throne but since at that time we both didn't have mates this was the backup. I don't want to tell anyone about Ali because if I do I fear what Cato will do, but I think he already suspects something.

 "Lucifer are you in there?" Cato calls out to me I have too many names these days Luke, Lucifer, Satan too many to count. Cato didn't inherit the same demon looks as I and my father so Satan has become one of my unfortunate names. "Yes give me a minute" I call back, he is always giving me trouble.

 Are brothers supposed to be a pain? Yes are they supposed to want to kill you? Yes. Have they actually tried to kill to kill there brother? Probably not but Cato has. 

He wants the throne so bad that he is willing to kill his own brother for it... I might have been the same if I hadn't met Ali... when I felt her pain calling out to me when she was using the oiji bored with her friend.

 I cried. Feeling her sorrow. I instantly knew that she was my mate. I needed to see her to so I made her friend sleep and used her body. She was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. Her eyes were the brightest and deepest blue I had ever seen, and her hair so dark brown hair. 

I got up from my chair going to the door, she is so beautiful it's hard for me to resist. "What do you want Cato?" I open the door he looked annoyed "what took you so long?" 

He barged into my room I sigh closing the door "finishing up my paperwork so I can go back" he smirks at me "oh? Why do you want to go back to the human scum realm?" shit if he knows... I fear what he will do to me or.. Even worse her.

 "Because I have started to enjoy the schooling there.. It's informational on the HUMANS" I emphasis the word humans "oh? I thought it might be because of that girl. Her name was Ali right?" 

I hate when Cato calls her name "no it's not because of her she is just a. Classmate" I hope this will stop his advances "really? Then can I have her?" NO YOU CAN NOT YOU LITTLE SERPENT! "Why would you want her?" I say trying to keep me temper down "because she is so cute" I can't hold it in "SHE IS NOT YOURS!" I yell.

 Cato gives me a dumb founded look "and why would you care?" fuck I slipped up "because she is... my friend" not completely a lie but not really truthful ' no please stop' I hear Ali say in my head "ya well I ca" I cut him off with a shush 'please.... Stop.....' he tried taking again but I stopped him "I have to listen"

 He gave me a odd look but shut up 'Luke... Help' I instantly start shifting to the other world. It's harder for me to without using the door but I can. Because I'm in my shadow figure. The sight I see is horrifying. Ali lying on a unfamiliar bed with her shirt inches above her head.

 Her arms are above her head tied up with a belt, she looks like she's in a bit of a dais.. A man is kissing he stomach.. "what the Fuck are you doing little werewolf!?" I am so angry I want to KILL HIM! But I can't in front of Ali.. he turns around and starts to shake "pplease don't hurt me Satan " he begs I can sense that he is a werewolf he gets to his knees on the floor.

 "Please please don't kill me I didn't know she was yours" this winy little fucking werewolf.." Death would not be enough of a punishment as you deserve, I will make you we the lowly little dog you are forever!" I yell and call upon some black magic "no ple" he is cut off with a howling sound as he turns into a little Chihuahua as punishment for touching my mate.

 "Oh mate" I say in a gentle voice if I hadn't left she wouldn't have suffered. "Please don't be sad.." Ali says trailing off. Change into my human form and give her a hug. A tear falls from my eye she must have been so scared "oh my precious mate" I say into her shoulder. 

"Oh really?" I hear Cato's voice say. I put her down and put back on her clothes and unbuckle her wrist. I turn around to see Cato in the door way to hell "brother you were keeping your mate from me? I thought we were brothers" he acts hurt but I know were his intentions lie.

"I have nothing to say to you" he smirks at me while I turn around and pick Ali up "goodbye brother" Cato fakes sweetness I shift to Ali's room. I set her onto her bed, "I'm sorry Ali I have put you into danger" I lie down beside her and fall into a shared dream with Ali.

________________________________________________________________________________

  I hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment!