chapter 20

Hello beautiful, the War Hammer up above. Thank you UsernameSep123 for your funny comments! I die laughing at them!

________________________________________________________________________________

Cato pov

I really didn't want to hit her but I need her to be passed out for a couple of minutes and out of her mind for about an hour, so I pull out a small bottle Ketamine from a small hole in the wall.

It comes in handy to make people hallucinate, I squish her lips a apart slightly and pour it in her mouth. She swallows it automatically. I put the gag back on her and take my knife.

I slowly cut parts of her clothes, I want him to feel the loss of his mate being violated and him not being able to stop it. I won't actually touch her but I need him to think I did, that's what will make him go crazy and make him powerless.

Her clothes are a mess and are showing a lot of skin "I'm sorry Ali, I'm sorry I hit you, this will all be over in less than 2 hours don't worry". I need to make the preparations....

I go out the door and lock it for good measure, she won't be getting up anytime soon but you never know. I head to the base of the castle where my army is getting prepared, around 300 demons I'm guessing.

"EVERYONE!... Remember that this will be our only chance to defeat Lucifer! To get revenge for ever thing he has done!" I shout to get every demons attention. Even demons need pep-talks.

They cheer or make sounds that signify cheering some are shouting how we will win and so on. But I don't know if we will win but I will believe in them, we will hurt him though... I will make sure of that...

Semaj come up beside me "we have 379 demons about 128 are very good fighters and 37 have very special ability's that make any battle very interesting. The rest are alright but nothing special" I nod.

"Do they all have weapons?" Semaj whistles "They all do and some of their weapons are huge, theirs one little goblin that I saw holding an War Hammer 3 times his size" good "I want you to bring the other general here?"

He leaves and gets Otis he is sometimes even more vicious and blood thirsty then Semaj "you called for me my majesty?" he kneels down in front of me, he never calls me Cato even though we are friends.

"Stand. I want you to lead the battle, I need Semaj with me" he gives me a perplexed look "you will not be fighting with us your majesty?" he stands "I will but, on a different field.

I will be fighting Lucifer when he comes to my room" he looks offended "we will not lose your majesty! I can assure you of that" I chuckle "I don't doubt it but no matter if we win or lose, he will come to my room. I'm counting on you Otis."

He gives me a very low bow "as you wish majesty" he won't stand back up till I leave, he has always treated with the most respect sometimes too much respect. I turn back to the castle with Semaj.

Otis seams proper mannered but, once he starts fighting that all goes out the window and he becomes a true monster. As we walk up the stairs I tell Semja the plan "so I don't know what my brother is going to do but, the one thing I do know is that he will make it here. To my room, so I am going to give you the chance to beat him before he gets to me."

He looks really happy "Really?! You will?!!" like a kid in a candy store "yup, he will come and you will be like Cerberus (for anyone who doesn't know Cerberus is the three headed dog that guards the gates of hell depending on what mythology you look at). If you kill him then I won't have to."

He needs to die... But if I can help it I would prefer not to see it, even if it is for my mother... "Perfect then you won't have your hands dirty" he laughs but he knows how I feel I hate my brother and I want to kill him but, at the same time I can't help but... Love him? No, I just don't want my brother to die.

Semaj want to avenge his father's brutal death. Lucifer went on a killing spree a little over 2 years ago and when Lucifer was about to kill some demon children Semaj's dad wouldn't let him, so Lucifer killed him publicly in a shameful way. Lucifer made Semaj watch his father be violated and killed...

Hell needs a balance, kindness to those who have been misjudged or haven't committed grave crimes but, also cruelness to those who deserve it. Lucifer doesn't understand that though, he used to only be cruel now he is only kind.

The ruler of hell can never be just one... We make it to my room "then stay here my friend and give it your all" he gives me a small bow "will do". I go back in to my room. And wait.

It's surprising how loud the sounds of war and battle are, even from the tower. I have put faith in my men and in Otis, so even though I don't know what's happening but I will trust them.

Lucifer shifts into my room and quickly locks the door and places a barrier from all outsiders without looking at the bed, where I'm sitting... "Hey brother" I smile with a hint of mischievousness in my voice, as he slowly starts to turn around to face me.

I see his eyes shifting from me then to Ali and it takes him a moment to process the sight in front of him... She is bound, her hair is messy, she has a gag, she's fading in and out of consciousness, her clothes are a mess and are cut showing skin. He is over to me grabbing my throat in a second "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE CATO!"

________________________________________________________________________________

please vote and comment!