Chapter 4 (edited)

Hello beautiful, this is the beautiful red 2011 Aprilia Shiver 750 up above. I love motorcycles!!! big thanks to loyalfriend500 for voting! And for the others who added The Devils mate to their reading list! And always a good friend of mine who has read all my works AnaCross7! IMPORTANT!! So when a new character comes I will add it to the character description then tell you guys it's in the character description. ALSO my finals are coming up so wish me luck! Have a great day!

________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't think at all in the lecture, it was just a blur of words, so my ability to take notes went out the window. I recorded everything using my phone, so when my head is more down to earth, I can make some notes.

We would both look at each other, a bit back and forth or through the corner of an eye. When the lecture was done, I started to pack up and leave, but then Luke speaks.

"Are you doing anything after this? Want to catch a movie or grab something to eat?"

Is he asking me out?!?

"Like a date?" I ask, and he smirks a little.

"You never know, we will just have to see how it goes. When it goes well, it's a date."

Wow, he sounds confident. What have I got to lose?

"Alright, but I'm choosing the movie," he nods.

"Agreed."

I just noticed that he has no binder or even notebook. He doesn't even have a backpack. Here I am, with a big-ass bag, overflowing with my laptop, snacks, notes, and other miscellaneous junk, especially my most important item next to my phone - my chargers.

"Do you have a car or mode of transportation available?" I ask.

What a stupid thing to say. Honestly, who would actually say 'mode of transportation available'? Come on stupid brain!

Things come out weird sometimes, when I'm nervous and I don't know how to ask a question without causing offence.

He laughs a little. It's a nice deep, rich laugh that is so sexy.

"Yes I have a motorcycle,"

Awesome! I love motorcycles.

"What kind?" He smiles at this.

"Red 2011 Aprilia Shiver 750,"

"Nice, that is a great bike." He laughs at this.

"Like?"

Oh yes!

"As soon as you show it to me." Smirking, he starts descending the stairs of the lecture hall.

"Come on then."

Yup, he is kind of cocky, but whatever! I will let it slide for today because he's going to show me his sweet bike!

I follow him to the parking lot. His bike is glorious. It is red and black and has a sleek look to it.

Like damn! I would go anywhere with this hot man just to ride on this bike. I'm not usually like this, but he and his ride are so hot! Who could say 'No'? He doesn't seem crazy.

So that's good. A little cocky, but hey, I could live with cocky - it matches my sassy. He watches me eye the bike.

"Want a ride?"

Oh god yes!

"What's in it for me?" I ask in a seductive tone. "You could a sociopath, for all I know." I say in a joking manner. "His smirk twitches a bit, but relaxes to a genuine smile that was very attractive.

"I will buy the movie and super after." I like that.

Since I'm all for equality, so instead I suggest, "How about I buy the movie tickets, and you buy the super. Oh, and I drive."He looks taken aback. Guess other girls have always wanted him to buy.

"I'm paying and you are not driving my baby."

Oh boy! If he thinks that's how this is going to work, he is dead wrong.

"Alright then, not at all." I turn around and start to walk away, but not before I see his face with a hurt expression...

What? And why?..

Then he calls out, "Fine! I give, your way." I smile, but he can't see it.

He must really like me. I don't know why though.... Well, at least I get my way...

"Good. Pass me your helmet. You can use the one strapped back to the seat, under the black bag," I say with a smirk. His look is priceless.

"How did you know about that...?" he trails off.

Because I love bikes and I read up on the ones I like, and all there special qualities. Luke just happens to ride one of my favourites.

"Well, because I'm awesome and your seat latch is not properly done up," his eyes fall down to the seat and made a slight o shape.

"Fine," he mumbles as he gives me his helmet and he puts on a pink one with a black skull.

"I hate pink," he grumbles. I laugh, so do I.

"Me too, but I like your helmet." Luke's regular helmet that's now on my head is black with the Guns and Roses sign on it, along with the names of other classic rock bands like ACDC, the Beatles, and Led Zeppelin.It's pretty sweet.

I get on the beautiful Aprilia. It fits just right. Luke grudgingly gets on behind,wrapping his arms around me. The goose bumps he gives me from being so close feel good.

"Well," I say,"let's get going then." I start up the motorcycle and kick up the stand. And off we go! The bike purrs under me with a handsome man's arms around me. Not a bad day... Not a bad day at all.. Now to the theater...

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed Vote and comment!!