Sequel

Hello beautiful! YES it's finally out, the book is called  The Ðemon's Slave. I'm publishing it today because my little sister was born today! The book will update every Wednesday (except for next because I'm publishing today on Sunday)

 I'm publishing it today because my little sister was born today! The book will update every Wednesday (except for next because I'm publishing today on Sunday)

Description of the book

I can't see their faces because the lights are blinding my eyes but I know that there's many people out there. She reads out into a microphone "The human soul name bliss, female, age 24, death unknown, and sin unknown."

She pauses and looks at me then puts down my paper and speaks to the crowd "She doesn't remember anything about being alive so she is an oddity and a collectible. Shall we start the biding at 10000 hellions".

All the sudden many voices shout out some low deep voices some high voices and some don't even sound like voices just gurgles. The woman who read my paper seems to be able to keep track and calls out the highest bidder.

"Do I hear 65000?" Less voices shootout but they're still too many that I can't pick out. I'm being sold?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/137480105-the-%C3%B0emon%27s-slave

or its on my published books on my profile.

 As always I say read a couple chapters before saying you dont like the book. 

Hope you enjoy!

This will be the last update of The Devil's Mate, thank you so much for your support and I hope you like the sequel!