Chapter 5 (edited)

Hello beautiful, I changed it up.Up above is the trailer to The Conjuring 2! Sorry for the short chapter they will get longer! If you don't know I try and update every Tuesday (in Canada). Also thank you guys so much for over 140 reads! My mind is blown! I always respond to comments! Have a good day!

___________________________________________________________________

Ugh! Traffic was terrible, but we made it. We are now in the lobby, picking a movie. I want to see this awesome horror flick but Luke is suggesting a romance. I don't have a problem with romances, but I want my horror.

"Can we see the Conjuring 2?" He looks a bit shocked.

"I thought all women liked romance?" That might be true, but I'm not all women.

"I prefer horror to romance." He gives a truly big smile in response.

"Perfect," he says and that decides it. I order the tickets and before he can even try to pay, I buy them, smirking at him. He looks a little annoyed at me buying the tickets.

"You are so different from any other girls I've met," he says as he looks at me in awe, with his mouth parted a bit.

"Thank you, I try," I say.

He looks surprised, like he hadn't realized he has said that out loud. I try and hold in a laugh, but it doesn't last for long. It comes out as a chuckle after taking a moment to compose myself.

I say with a smirk, "Oh and yes, you did say that out loud." I swear he blushes. Then he just nods, looking away.

"Now let's go get some chocolate and drinks," I say, smiling. Luke nods, looking amused.

"Chocolate? With drinks?" He enquires.

"It's true what they say, that us women do love chocolate and I know it will make me thirsty. Popcorn is good too, but it gets stuck in your teeth." He just chuckles at my explanation.

We get to the movie and go right to the middle of the back row, just where I like it. We sit down and watch the opening advertisements.

"The credits are always so long and make the movie start like 20 minutes after it's supposed to." Luke chuckles, nodding.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After the movie

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"That was good," I say, stretching.

"It was ok, but the first one was better," Luke says, while we watch the credits. Somehow, his arm is around my shoulder. It's probably because of my tendency to snuggle while watching a movie, because I always would with my dad... "Agreed, the first one was better," I say, absent mindedly thinking of all the movies I watched with my dad.

"Are you ok?" Luke says, looking a little concerned.

"Ya sorry, I zoned out for a minute." I smile, playing it off.

"You can always talk to me... About anything," he says, with something I can't quite place in his eyes. I can just barely see through his reflective sunglasses, but not well enough to see what his eye colour is.

"Thanks, but I did just meet you."

He flinches, a little awkwardly, saying, "Ah... Ya... Right... You still can though," I nod and we get up and leave the movie theater.

"Where should we go to eat?" Luke asks.

"Sushi or Boston Pizza?" I respond, throwing the pizza place in as back up.

Luke laughs, "I love sushi."

Perfect - I live for sushi

"You got it. I know a great little place. "I say, as we reach his motorcycle. I pass him the pink hamlet, while I put on the black one.

He groans "Really? Do I have too?" I nod, getting on the beauty. He gets on shortly after. I reve up the engine and we go. His arms quickly wrap around me, as we head off to Miss Jun's Sushi House.

Miss Jun's is a small shop. It has fun little animated characters as its mascots and it's my favorite place to eat. It's almost always open and has a reserved parking spot for me - that's how often I eat there.

I pull in smoothly and wait for Luke to get off, while I step the stand down. I get off, turn around and pass him my helmet. He has his off already, with his hoodie covering his top head and his reflective sunglasses on. If it was anyone else, I would have assumed he was a jackass douche, but for some reason I feel a pull to him and his clothes just made him more mysterious and not douchey.

"Why do you wear reflective sunglasses?" I ask quietly. Luke freezes, but regains himself in a few seconds.

"I have a weird eye colour," he pauses. "It freaks people out." I can't think of anything to say to that, so I just nod and turn to the sushi house, walking toward it.

"Aren't you curious?" Luke asks. I look back at him, seeing an unreadable expression on his face.

"I know what it's like, to have something that people always ask about..." I pause, thinking of my family and the big empty house that they left me... "So you can tell me if you want, but you don't have to." I don't wait for a response, continuing into the sushi shop. Luke follows in a couple moments.  

_______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed vote and comment!