chapter 21

Hello beautiful, I'm on a plane today going to japan!!!How far have you traveled away from home? Comment!up above is the castle but darker because it's hell. HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Lukes pov

"Here are our 57 warriors that have invisibility and or hallucikinesis, they all have weapons and armor." I look to the crowed "thank you Edgar... Please raise your hand if you think your ability is really strong, one of the strongest here."

Around 14 demons raised their hands "Make sure you truly think that because, I will put you to the test" 5 demons put down their hands.

"Then step forward" I wait for them to come before me and kneel. Almost all of them are different demons 2 banshees, a fallen angel, 2 ephialtes, 2 mara's, a fairy and even a kitsune, all of them have hallucikinesis not invisibility.

"Banshee's stand. And give me your names" they stand both are females and blonde the one that has green eyes says "my name is Roes" the one with blue eyes says "Brook" "and describe your hallucikinesis ability".

Roes looks at Brook, Brook speaks first "I can make anyone or thing in a 7 feet 360° radius will see whatever I want with my song.. No matter how many people are inside that radius" "does it work on demons?" she nods.

"Roes?" I wonder if her abilities are stronger than her counterpart, she sighs "my radius is 11 feet but only 180° in front of me, it works on anything no matter how many." I nod that will be useful but it has its faults..

"Thank you, now Bezaliel (fallen angle). I didn't know you had these ability's." He stands "I can make 15 people see or feel anything I want I can also turn invisible" "ok thank you now for the 6 left do you have stronger ability's?"

Most mutter around the same or something equivalent but the Kitsune raises his hand with a smug smile "I can make 50 people fight with themselves". That's very different "explain".

The Kitsune smiles "I can make 50 people see their enemy and fight with them" "that's very helpful thank you, to the less strong can any of you who can turn invisible make others invisible?"

Many raise their hands "more than two?" 11 keep their hands up. "Edgar please go get 61 of our strongest men as fast as you can and make sure they are armed and ready."

He takes a second then tells me "I just sent them a mind message they will be here in 15 minutes". I nod "I will need you to direct them while I go to my mate... They will have invisibility on their side, which will give them the element of surprise.

Use that to our advantage, go find out what the rest of their abilities are and then make a plan of how we are going to attack." He gives a small bow and heads off to talk to the rest of the demons while I contemplate how best to get to Cato's room. I'm thinking shifting would probably be best, but not directly to his room.

17 minutes pass

The stronger warriors are trickling in and Edgar is making a battle plan, he is a very good general. "Are you ready?" Edgar turns to me and nods then starts to tell me the plan.

"Most of the demons that have invisibility can make others inadvisable by having them touch them. So when we are at the castle grounds we're going to split into 4 groups with about 14 demons with indivisibility or hallucikinesis and around 15 of our strongest warriors in each group.

2 groups will be on either side of Cato's forces and 2 forces behind them and then all of the demons will attack at the same time. Many of the demons that have invisibility are attacking while invisible but it will be a simultaneous attack."

That sounds good "it will take about 26 minutes to maneuver ourselves to the castle then another 15 minutes to get into position so we will begin the attack in around 45 minutes, I will go to with one of the groups that are going behind his forces then I will head in to the castle on my own."

The problem with the castle is that until I'm inside I can't shift because of the barrier around the castle and even once I'm inside I can only shift as far as I see.

"We will start our attack right before you open the door to distract them. Please Lucifer, raise your fist when you are ready at the door".

"Sounds like a good idea, we need to leave in 2 minutes or less" he nods and sends a message to all of them. They are standing in front of use in less than 30 seconds and they get into the 4 groups and start going invisible one by one.

"That one" Edgar points to a far group "will get you closest to the door" I give him a nod and we give a fist bump "thank you my friend, I will see you later" he goes to one of the other groups and disappear before my eyes.

I walk over to where the group was a moment ago, someone grabs my hand and my surroundings start to have a light white veil over them. As if someone has put a thin white veil over my eyes, it slightly blurs my vision.

The man/ reptile who is holding my hand whispers "Edgar says that all unites are moving" we all start moving I can only see a couple other demons that are holding onto the man/ reptile.

We spent 27 minutes walking to the castle, everyone in each group had a string around there pinky (or appendage like a pinky) so we all stay together. It is invisible as long as it is touching someone who is invisible.

We occasionally do bump into other groups because no one can see each other, if my mate hadn't been captured by my brother I probably would have laughed at this situation. It's taking use a lot of time to walk to the positions because we don't want to make a sound.

We walk around the small army for another 14 minutes, some of the demons in Cato's army are getting a bit anxious.. For some reason I feel someone is looking at us.. FUCK they probably have a seer!

But they haven't told anyone yet or else we would a goner.. Do they not believe what they are seeing? If so they must be new at being a seer or new to that ability...

They will see us when we start to attack, I take off the string and wait till we are behind the army. There formation is an oval with the stronger inside and the weaker on the outside but, they are facing all direction it's not a bad formation.

He must have a break away formation, for when they attack. I slowly let go of his hand and run to the door I put up a fist and that when all hell breaks loose. (Literally lol!) I open the door. I can't let myself look back...I don't want to know, I just need Ali...

________________________________________________________________________________

please vote and comment!