chapter 12

Hello beautiful, the beautiful waterfall up above! Ok so to be upfront I call the girl named Amie in this story a midget but I called her that because she in real life calls herself a midget. So please no hatting comments.

________________________________________________________________________________

alis POV 

The last two days have been a blur between night and day. Everything was going like usual but without Luke I don't want to do anything. I have made the template for our project and a bit of information but because Luke can't come and tell me what he wrote, I don't know what to write, but somehow he gave in his research paper.

 I keep having dreams of the demon, he is nicer than I thought a demon could be. He shows me very nice things like a beautiful waterfall and amazing animals in my dreams.

 Amie calls and I answer but I can't talk to her... I just can't.. Feel? I don't feel anything without him here. It's so wired!? Why don't I care about anything if he is not here!? I barely know him.... It's not like I hate everything but I just don't care about anything I go to class and do my work but I just... 

Don't care... Mackenzie (Amie's boyfriend) has even been pestering me about how I feel. He is nice but right now he is getting on my nerves. "Hey... ah.. Bitch?" Amie says pulling me out of my reverie "hum?"

 I hum she showed up at my house a couple hours after work with Mackenzie "your ahh.. Acting like you were back *coach* then" it's odd for her to not be able to say what she thinks..

 But I know what she means.. Back when my family died.. I stopped talking to everyone.. "I know Amie I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong with me" Amie nods "is it that guy? Oh what was his name.. Luke right?"

 Mackenzie says I glare at Amie "you told him?" I say in a deadly low voice Amie hides behind Mackenzie "ya sorry I tell my big bear everything" eww nicknames.. But well Luke did call me love.

I sigh "its fine and it may be because of him.. He left with his brother 2 days ago" Amie yells "and that's when you started getting in this fucking funk! So it is his fault! I'm going to kill him next time I see him". 

She growls oh no whenever she gets angry she goes into angry midget mode, Mackenzie gives her a kiss and she instantly turns red and calms down.

 "Do you have a real reason for coming to see me? not that I don't love talking to you both" I do but not right now "well we were wondering if you wanted to go to the night club with us and you can get drunk."

 Amie says with a wink its true I haven't gotten drunk in a while "and I know how much you love to drink" she adds.

 All to true "fine give me 3 minutes" Amie nods and takes out her stop watch. We have this thing going on how fast I can change clothes so she sometimes times me "and go!"

 Mackenzie laughs while I run up to my room. I put on a mid-length leather skirt, a tight white shirt and tall leather boots (not heals because they are so impractical).

 If I'm going drinking I am going in style. I go down stairs and Amie stops the timer "2.27 second new record" I fist bump her and put my hair in messy bun ( I have always loved how the straight hair messy bun looks).

 "So are you driving Mackenzie?" he nods " so let's go then so I can get drunk!" Mackenzie is the DD (designated Driver) and Amie can't drink a lot because of health problems.

 We all head off to the car Amie and I talk about the songs we hope they will play. When we get there we wait at the entice to a 2 story building the main floor is a club while the upstairs is a hotel like place. 

Where you can book and pay for a room for 50$ but it's mostly used for hook ups and drunks and less for people actually wanting to stay there.

 Although I have never used one. We wait about 5-8 minutes we show our ideas then are allowed inside. We get blasted with load music the smell of sweat and alcohol. Ah just what I needed to let louse I make a b-line to the bar area, and order 3 shots and a bear.

 It takes a lot for me to get drunk (it really does) I chugged and chugged the drinks I sigh " only a little tipsy" and order another bear when I'm about to give the bar tender a 20 for the drinks he waives me off "it's been payed" " who played for it?" he points to an attractive looking man with black hair and brown hair and strong features.

 He sees me and comes up beside me.. He has an odd wet dog like smell but it doesn't matter if I get free booze. I don't like when people pay for me unless it's for booze.

 "Hey there what's your name?" oh so he is one of those guys that come to a bar great "my name is Lia" I don't like giving out my name to drunkards so I rearrange my letters from Ali to Lia.

 "let's have a game ok?" he gives me an odd look but then smirks " sure what are the stacks?" he played right into it " ok so if I will you have to buy me all the drinks I want and if you win I will do 1 thing that you want" he smirks and looks at my body then nods I ask the bartender for a line and the guy beside me pulls out 2 cigarettes.

 "You can go first" he takes the cigarette and tries to can it but it won't go "I give your turn" I take the other cigarette and a litter. I light the butt of the cigarette and pinch the end to make a knife like and smoothly cute the line.

 "I win" he looks angry then calms down a bit "what do you want to drink" I laugh "let's start with a bear and a vodka shot" he nods and tells the bartender my order he passes the drinks to me.

 I take the shot in one gulp, it taste a bit weird but vodka always does he makes small talk with me while I drink. In about 10 to 15 minutes I start to feel really weird "hey I um think I'm going to head off."

 He shakes his head " Oh no you're not your coming with me" he grabs my arm and starts taking me to the a elevator "hey let go" I tried a to get out of his grip but I feel so week right now.

 He gets in the elevator dragging me behind I start to scream but he covers my mouth. The doors close and I bite his hand "ouch you little bitch" he slaps me and I fall to the ground. I can't seem to get up, he picks me up and takes me to a room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so if you dont like reading about assault then skip this part I will signal you went its done

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't seem to move much he puts me on the bed and ties my hands up with his belt "time for me to have fun" he takes off his shirt and walks over to me. He gets on top of me and takes off my shirt "NO PLEASE STOP" he takes my shirt off over my head and pulls my black bra up, over my breast.

 He starts sucking my nipples. No. It feels so wrong "STOP" I start to cry, I try to worm away but he hits me again "just shut up! You fucking slut" he starts to pull off my skirt "please.... Stop....." I can't seem to say it loud enough

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luke... Help" he starts kissing my stomach down. No please stop " what the Fuck are you doing little werewolf!?" A deep voice says loudly. 

The kissing stops but my tears continue I look to the deep voice it's the demon, the man shakes in fear "pplease don't hurt me Satan " he gets on his knees "please please don't kill me I didn't know she was yours" he begs.

 So the demon is names Satan? The demon king "death would not be enough of a punishment as you deserve, I will make you regret this. Stay as the lowly little dog you are forever!" Satan yells "no ple" the man is cut off with a howling sound as he turns into a little Chihuahua. 

"oh mate" satans voice still low changes to a softer tone the last thing I see is those red cat eyes looking so sad "please don't be sad.." I trail off being consumed by blackness...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed please Vote and Comment