chapter 10

Hello beautiful, New character! Its in the character description. The name is not Cato like hunger games, its pronounced like cat-o example cat oh. Have a good day! THANK YOU so much for 400 reads!

________________________________________________________________________________

Ali's pov

Dream (not sexual sorry for the people who love sexual)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's warm.. I open my eyes.. I'm in a field of flowers. The sun is setting behind me.. "Come" says a deep voice behind me I turn around and see Luke I'm about to run and hug him when I remember my previous dream.

 ".... You're not Luke are you?" he gives me a bit of a proud smile and shakes his head. "Are you that... demon in the ouiji?" he pauses and nods but his smile is sadder now. I step back in fear and he flinches with sad eyes "I won't hurt you" he says his voice is very deep and dark.

 I give him a curious look " you won't?" he shakes his head " I would never hurt you.. " he pauses " it's true that I want to take you to hell with me but not for any malicious intent".

He speeds up at the end seeing me back away "please don't " I whisper he gives me a sad smile that has no ill will in it "sorry but I have to but you won't be hurt... and I may take you soon but when I do you will know.." I give him a suspicious look "I promise I won't take you away out of the blue like when you're walking..

 I will appear before you and tell you before I take you.." well that makes me feel a bit better. "Before I take you I want to know about you.. that is why I appear in your dreams".

 I think I understand a bit "your lonely aren't you?" he looks a bit shocked that I said that but nods a few seconds later " yes I am" he replies.

 "So... that's why you want me?" he pauses "not exactly" I come closer to him "then why...?" he shakes his head "I can't tell you... yet.. I will eventually" before I can ask anything more the dream starts to fade "no wait!" I yell but the dream starts to fade to bright lights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up with a jolt all I see red eyes that also start to fade. I mouth out wait.. The sound won't escape my mouth. 

After he fully disappears the sound can escape my lips "why... why do I feel so lonely now too?" I'm not scared now unlike last time... So I can fall back asleep..

*ring* *ring* pause *ring* *ring* I wake up with a start and grab my phone I pick up the call "hey bitch what's up?" Amie says on the other line I pause " hey perv I.. Ah can't really talk to you to you right now.. Can I talk to you tomorrow?"

She pauses "are you ok?" "Ya I am just... I need time to think.." I can't figure out what to say "sure... talk to you tomorrow" she sounds unsure but I can't deal with that right now "ok bye" I hand up.

 When I will he take me? Tomorrow? A week from now? Years from now? Will he really not hurt me? What will happen to me when he takes me? What does he want with me? Is he really only lonely.. No he said that he wanted something else.. But what?

 So many questions pelage me till I realize that class starts in 30 minutes. It means that I won't be late but I should not doodle.

 I get ready grab some toast and head off to school on my bike. I got to the school with a couple minutes to spare. I quickly go to my seat and wait.

 Luke came in a few minutes later "hey love" he gives me a small kiss on the cheek. Wow he just kissed me in class! In my periphery I saw people looking at us "hey luck". "What up with luck?"

 I laugh a little at his pouting face "because you have brought me a certain kind of luck that I'm not used to" I remember those red eyes...

 "And what's up with love?" he gives a serious look "what kind of luck? Oh and love is cute" he is acting a bit cute with the hole love thing.. But I don't want to tell him about the 'demon' "it nothing" I shake my head. Before he can answer the prof comes in and starts the lesson.

Half way through the lesson the door someone slams the door open. He has blond curly hair and green eyes that have really skinny pupils he looks a little younger then Luke.

 He is wearing a baseball cap that covers most of his head, blue jeans and a black ACDC shirt that has stylish rips in the shirt showing off some skin. Luke stands up and looks pissed.

 "CATO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" he goes down and pulls him out of the room before the prof can say anything. I'm curious so I grab my stuff and follow him. He didn't bring anything so I only grabbed my stuff. 

When I get out of the class room I hear Luke yell "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE CATO YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CARE OF..." he sees me coming"home.." 

Cato looks composed and smiles at Luke "I was curious why you were.. Here big brother "he then looks at me ...in a very weird way "hello there pretty what's your name?" 

Cato said in a kind voice but something in his eyes scared me a little and it had nothing to do with his cat like green eyes "Ali" I say shortly but not unkindly.

 "she is none of your business brother and you need to leave" Cato gives a pout "but I need to talk to you brother and I won't leave without talking to you" Luke sighs " fine but give me a minute to talk to Ali" he turns to me while Cato nods and walks away "what's gonging on?" 

I say in as lightly shaky voice " its ok I will be back but I need to talk to Cato so I may be gone for a day or two" I shake my head " but... what about the project its due soon".

 I can't think of anything else to say to him I have only been dating him for a day and we have only know each other for 2 days and I'm already so entranced by him.. 

"Don't worry at the latest we will have two days to work on it but we can do it, we will be a great team" I nod and he gives me a light kiss on the cheek then turns to where his brother went off to... please come back soon... I can't bear to say it out loud..

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment!