chapter 29

Hello beautiful, Amie's house is up above. Have a great day!

________________________________________________________________________________

alis pov

We get to Amie's house. It is a short but nice house (up above). Even though she lives alone and she is short she always wanted her own house. 

She saved for year and when her mother died she sold her house and car to buy this house. When her mother died she was relived but a little sad. 

She wasn't a good mother and Amie knew it. As much as she wishes she feels nothing for her mother's death, I know she does. I put on the brakes and head to the entrance. 

"Are you coming?"He silently gets off the bike and follows me in. I knock on her door and she answers a couple seconds later "is this really important right now?" I nod she Sighs and lets me in. 

She's put on a slimming black dress that flows from the bottom but tightly cups her breasts. It looks really good on her and she did didn't put lipstick on, "you know I love you, but you need to sit down for the news I'm going to give you." 

She neatly goes and sits on one of her nice leather love seats. I'm usually a very playful person but she knows when I'm being serious.

 "Hun I have something really important to tell you. And I really hope you take the information with an open mind." 

I whisper to myself "well I'll Just Jump Right In. My boyfriend is a demon who is the prince of hell, I'm his soulmate and I'm about to go to the coronation of his other brother who is becoming King and I am becoming a princess."

 I ramble this out really fast so I can just get it out. She takes a minute to comprehend what I've told her but then she gasps. "OMG you're a demon?!" She points to Luke he nods in response, "and she is your soulmate?"

 He looks at me not quite sure how to take this reaction. She screams in a high-pitched voice and gives me a hug "I knew it I knew that there was demons and vampires and werewolves. I just knew it!!"

She does a little happy dance "let's go and make you a god fucking princess!" She scream still hugging me. It's surprising how much strength this under 5ft midget can use. 

She's not especially strong but man when she wants to she is bone-crushing. And without another word she put on her shoes, wearing one of the happiest Smiles I've ever seen her wear and goes out the door. 

I Look to Luke and he is as baffled as I am. I knew that she liked vampires and werewolves and all that stuff but I had no idea she would taking this news so well. 

Luke calls out to Amie "we don't need the motorcycle we can go to hell through here." She gives him a questioning look but obviously doesn't protest.

 She comes back into her home and Luke takes out a key while going to the kitchen door way. It's usually open but right now it's closed and it doesn't have any numbers on it.

 He slides the key into its hole and locks it when he opens it again it's a long red and black hallway that would give anyone nightmares. "After you ladies." Luke says with a smile. 

"This is the hallway to hell." It's intricate and surprisingly clean, even though it's black and red. Amie loves or movies of course she jumps and laughs a little and grabs my arm starting to pull me in "come on this is always a good way to start off a horror movie" She jokes. 

On the other hand I can only sometimes stand horror movies so I'm a bit hesitant to go inside the tunnel but Amie drags me in and Luke follows closing the door behind us. 

Well Amie is pulling me Luke starts talking "this passage is only used by the princes of hell but there's only two keys. I have one and Cato has the other. This is a symbolic tunnel.

 If someone were to die and be sent hell they would come out of a tunnel and be picked up by slave sellers. Slavery in hell is the most common way of punishing the humans for their crimes. 

But it's very hard to know exactly what a human's crime is unless someone of Royal Blood looks at them drink some of their blood. 

That is the only way to know all of their crimes. If I'm boring you just tell me to shut up" I don't know why he would think I was bored I'm very fascinated by it really.

I don't agree with slavery but it seems like a very effective way of punishing sinners. I shake my head and say "no it's very interesting please continue." And he does. 

I can't quite think about what he says, because I can't stop looking at the tunnel surfaces around us it looks like blood is bleeding from the very walls. And at the end of the tunnel there's a small light.

I wonder if that's the light that everyone says they see you when they're dying? We eventually come out into an old city. It looks like we're on the edge of it. 

Luke quietly comes up behind me and Whispers to us "the key only brings us to the city we have to walk to the castle. And I'm sorry but it's going to be gruesome."

 I don't know what he means by that how could walking be gruesome? Are we going to walk on hot coal? But as soon as we start walking through the old bricklaying city I know what he means. There are people. Humans. And demons.

 The humans are being led around on collars being whipped or chains or on all fours. Summer being raped some have to watch others being raped. 

Even though in the castle looks nice although what Cato did was not the castle of the Town look so peaceful but being in the demon town is awful. I see a little girl being stabbed repeatedly. 

But each time the demon stabs her but her wounds closed up. Another is old man who looks nice but it's being forced to pleasure a demon male. I whisper to Luke "what's going on? Is this punishment?"

 Luke nods "when the slave purchaser finds out what the human soul done. They are required by law to punish them before they eventually eat their soul or their body, for sustenance. All the punishments are rightfully given out."

He counters the look I'm giving him "you see that man over there?" I look over and see a tall skinny man with a beard and piercing green eyes. 

He is lying on the ground well a very big demon walks over him and I'm assuming from his screams he is breaking his bones. And right beside him there's a casket. 

"He is being punished for probably breaking every bone in a living human's body and burying them alive to suffocate and last for hours before death. I'm only taking a guess. 

But even though demons are portrayed as cruel and vicious, we don't love punishing. Some do some don't. But if we don't buy slaves and eat their soul after their punishment for certain amount of time we will die. We live off of souls and their bodies."

 I can't say anything to that. I know that there are humans that do awful and grotesque things to others. But I figured Karma would just come around and bite them in the ass.

But this just seems so harsh "what if someone's innocent?" Luke laughs a bit though I don't know why. I don't think this is funny. 

"God inspects all the souls before they go to heaven or hell it's true that god sometimes makes a mistake but it's rare. When it happens we take the soul and send it to heaven.

 It happens more often than we would like but not soften that it's too much of a problem. And almost every soul has done something." The rest of our walk is silent.

 Even Amie who loves horror movies sheds a tear looking at all the horrible things happening around her. She has stopped pulling me and now clings to my side.

When we talk again, its once we enter the castle as Cato comes up to us. "Hey that was..." He stops mid-sentence looking at Amie. She still clings to my side but his looking back at him. 

He is attractive but not as attractive as Luke. Cato comes beside me in practically rips her off my arm bringing her into a tight embrace. He growls "MINE!!"

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment!