5

Warning! Talks of rape and self harm and abuse in this chapter!

Charlie dragged me upstairs and made be bang into a confused looking Lauren, I glanced back at her and she was watching she looked confused just as confused as I.

Charlie shoved me into a wall just ahead of where Lauren was, he looked at me and pressed his lips against mine harshly, I tried to push him away but he pinned my hands above my head. I opened my eyes and saw Lauren standing there she looked as if she wanted to help but I know she would get in trouble. Charlie began kissing down my neck and I looked at lauren who took a step forward.

"Don't, I'll be okay" I mouthed and she nodded but she never walked away she remained still watching what was happening.

Charlie's hands wandered down to my jean pocket well Lauren's jeans I was just wearing them, he put his hands in the pockets and squeezed my ass. He removed his hands and took off my shirt and began kissing down my chest. I felt embarrassed. I tried to push him off. It didn't work.

"Please stop" I begged and he pushed me harder against the wall and unbuckled his belt.

He unzipped my jeans and pulled down my pants and roughly shoved himself inside me after putting a condom on. I looked at lauren who watched me she looked conflicted, she knew I said I was fine but she wanted to help. I smiled at her weakly.

With every thrust he took the more the tears rolled down my cheeks, he gripped at me like I was nothing, he thrusted harder and harder and the cheeks rolled down my cheeks more and more. He finished and pulled out and buttoned his jeans along with mine. He looked at me wiped my tears and flung me to the floor. 

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy that" he hissed and walked away leaving me on the floor.

The way he made me feel wasn't good, I felt horrible the thought of myself made me sick, I felt like I wasn't deserving of anyone good.

I saw Lauren rush towards me and crouch beside me.

"Camila hey are you okay" she said sounding worried but I never replied.

She put her hand on my shoulder and I flinched causing her to pull her hand away straight away. I didn't look at her I just stood up and made my way down the hall, I could feel her watch me but how did I know that wasn't what she was going to do to me.

I ran back to my block and through the door I ignored all of my friends concerned stares and I ran into my room shut the door and sat on my bed the tears falling from my eyes as I started sobbing violently.

I heard a knock on my door but I ignored it but the person came in anyways.

"Camila are you okay?" I heard someone say, I'm pretty sure it was Dante but I heard more than one set of footsteps but I never looked up.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched, and snapped my head up and saw all of my roommates in my room all with a worried look on their faces.

"Talk to us Mila" Leo said and they all sat around my bed watching me.

"C-Charlie he r-r-raped me" I said in between sobs and I watched their faces change from worry to anger to shock.

"Are you okay?" Dante asked sitting beside me.

I couldn't bring myself to speak so I just shook my head and sobbed more and more and they all stayed watching my break, I had been in here for like a day and it was already to much.

The buzzer went off and we all knew we had to go to dinner, I got up fixed myself and made it look like I was okay, like I wasn't breaking and like I wasn't terrified.

We walked into the hall but I wasn't hungry so I just sat at the table whilst everyone else ate, I saw Charlie and I avoided his gaze but that wasn't enough, he leaned over my shoulder and put his mouth to my ear.

"Tell anyone and I'll hurt you Camila I will hurt you bad, it wasn't rape your a dirty little whore you enjoyed it don't lie to yourself it's your fault not mine" he spat and then he walked away as he saw my friends approach.

They all sat down but none of them asked what that was about they just looked at me their stares full of pitty which I hated. Dinner was ending and I saw Lauren come to the table.

"Hey Camila, do you want to come with me or would you like to stay with your friends? I saw what happened and I feel it's best if you decide what you want to do" Lauren said and my friends looked at her like it was the nice thing to do.

I liked that Lauren respects me and cares about how I feel it makes me more comfortable with her.

"I'll come with you" I said standing up and she held out her hand for me to take and I reluctantly held her hand.

We walked out the hall and she took me to her room, it was nice it was decorated and it was warm.

"Why didn't you let me help you?" Lauren asked as she closed the door.

"I knew that he would hurt you lauren if you took a step closer" I admitted and I saw Lauren's gaze soften.

"I'm so sorry he done that to you and that you have to put up with him Camila I really am but I'll never hurt you I promise you" lauren said as She lifted the duvet for me to get into bed.

Lauren took a pillow and put it on the floor and looked for a blanket.

"What are you doing?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Sleeping on the floor" she said as she lay down the blanket. 

"Get in bed lauren your not sleeping on the floor it's fine we can share the bed. I trust you" I said and Lauren lifted the pillow and got into bed, she lay basically at the edge clearly showing me she is respecting my boundaries but for some reason I want her close.

Can I trust lauren? Can I take what Charlie will do to me tomorrow?

She loves danger On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara