14

I woke up by what sounded like Chris shouting my name.

"Ugh" I groaned sitting up and seeing Chris and Lauren standing looking at me.

"Good news" Chris said and I raised my eyebrows for him to continue, "I'm letting you go" he said and I felt my heart race and a smile crept on my face.

"Really?" I said excitedly and he nodded and I hopped out of bed and hopped over to him and wrapped my arms around him "Thankyou" I said grabbing my crutches.

"Call your mom" he said tossing me a phone and I caught it and typed in her number.

"Mami I'm coming home" I said and she rambled about how much she missed me and everything. I ended the call and called my manager.

"Hey can I come in today I want to get my career up and running" I said and I heard Roger cheer and he told me to come in as soon as I could.

Lauren stood there waiting on me to finish my calls and once I did she smiled at me.

"What?" I said shyly and she shook her head walking over to me.

"Let's see if the world is ready for Camila Cabello" Lauren said emphasising my name which made me smile.

"Drop me at the studio?" I asked and she smiled and nodded, sweeping me off my feet and carrying me down the stairs, out the house and into the car.

I directed her to the studio and once we got there my heart started racing, I was nervous about my career and my album but I wanted it, it was my dream.

"Can I see you later?" Lauren asked nervously which made me smile.

"Well I can call you and you can pick me up and we can go to my parents for dinner and then we can go back to yours if you want" I suggested and she smiled and nodded.

I kissed her cheek before exiting the car, I made my way through the doors and I saw Roger standing at the front desk.

"Camila what happened to you?" He said looking at my leg.

"I was in an accident hence my lack of contact and then I went to Bali" I said and he nodded.

"Let's get this album finished, I booked you a show for tonight at 8pm at the small theatre downtown, the tickets sold out" he said and the nerves raked through my body.

We walked into the studio and I was excited as I sat in the chair looking at the track list for my album.

"I think we should take out, Scar Tissue, Like friends do, Sangria Wine but I think we should release real friends as a single instead" he said and I agreed.

" I want Havana and OMG to be my first singles" I said and he nodded.

"I can call up my buddy, he has a radio show and I can get you on it tomorrow and we can release the singles then, people already know you so they should be hits" Roger said and I nodded.

"Can I sing Sangria Wine and scar tissue and the show tonight?" I asked and he smiled at me and nodded. "Oh can I bring a few people for backstage my friends?" I asked and he once again nodded.

"You should go get ready and start rehearsing, be at the venue at 6pm we can get you into make up which should take 30 minutes and then you can rehearse for an hour and then get prepared for the rest of the time" Roger said and I nodded and picked up the studio phone and called Lauren. 

"Hey it's me, can you pick me up?" I asked and she said she'd be here in 10 minutes.

It was 2:30 so I had time to go to my parents and get food and shower and stuff and then Lauren and I can find Dinah and the others who got out and make our way to the venue.

I hear a horn beep and I make my way outside and see Lauren's car, I smile to myself and make my way to her car and get in.

"Hey" she says smiling at me.

"Hey, guess what?!!!" I said excitedly.

"What?" She asked and I smiled at her.

"I have a show tonight 8pm" I said with a huge smile and she looked at me and smiled back.

"Good work Camz" she said squeezing my arm.

"Yeah I've to be there for 6 and then tomorrow I'll be on the radio when my first two singles drop" I said trying to contain my excitement.

"Hope your show goes well" Lauren says starting the car.

"Aren't you coming?" I ask I want her to come.

"You want me there?" She asks.

"Yeah of course, I was wondering if you knew where Dinah ally and Normani were I want them there" I asked and she looked at me.

"Yeah I know where they are" she said and I smile at her excitedly.

"So to my parents?" I ask and Lauren nodded.

We got to my parents but they weren't in, I showered and stuff and Lauren and I made our way to get Dinah and that once I was ready.

Lauren drove through the gates to a huge house and I was confused. She stopped the car and told me to wait in the car, she jogged up the steps and in the house, a few minutes later she comes out followed with Dinah,Ally,Normani,Ariana I expected the people to stop but out came Dante,Leo,Lucy,Shawn and Robyn.

"Surprise" Lauren said opening my door and I couldn't hide the excitement in me.

I didn't get the chance to say hi to them just yet but they agreed to meet us at the venue, I was so excited to see them especially at my show.

A.N- this chapter was shit I just wasn't feeling it but the next one will be better when they're at Camila's show

Sorry xox