28

Lauren's POV

The last thing Camila really said was get Zoe, I turned to the cop who wasn't doing something and told him to go find Zoe and get her out safely and check all the rooms for anyone else.

I watched as Ty and Emma god dragged out the house. I was crouched next to Camila waiting for the ambulance, I had tied something to stop the bleeding around her wound.

The ambulance finally arrived and they rushed Camila out of the house and I followed behind. I knew I couldn't go in the vehicle so I just followed them out and watched them drive off.

I texted Camila's friends.

Shawn,Dinah,Leo,Ally,Normani,Robyn,Dante,Ariana and Lucy: meet me at the hospital.

Camila's been shot.

I put my phone away and lean against my car and I see a girl crying talking to a cop. Maybe it's Zoe.

I walk over to the cop and the girl and the cop looks at me and smiles before leaving.

"Hey you okay?" I ask and she wipes her tears.

"Yeah just heard about a friend" she says and I knew then it was Zoe. 

"Heard about Camila?" I ask and her eyebrows raise.

"How do you know her?" She asks and I don't actually know how to describe Camila and I.

"We...she and I are friends" I say cause I didn't know what else to say.

"I'm Zoe" she said and I smiled.

"I Know, before Camila blacked out she told us to get you out.  And I'm lauren" the mention of Camila to her seemed to change her, she seemed happier if I mentioned Camila.

"I'm going to wait at the hospital but do you need a ride anywhere?" I ask and she looks at me and shakes her head.

"I need to give my statement and stuff to the police and my moms coming" she explains and I nod.

I say goodbye and jog to my car. Breaking every speed limit when I'm driving to the hospital. I park my car and run inside.

I see Dinah, Normani and Ally walking in the direction of reception.

"Dinah" I say and they all turn around and smile at me.

I quickly jog to catch up with them as they stopped to wait.

"So What happened to her?" Ally asks.

"Her ex girlfriend kidnapped Camila and some other girl called Zoe and they raped Camila well her ex and my boyfriend well ex boyfriend raped Camila. Then I called the cops cause I found Camila in the house, but once they two are in handcuffs we run down a set of stairs and see a figure and the figure shoots Camila before somehow disappearing" I explained and they all looked shocked.

"Your ex boyfriend raped Camila" Dinah exclaimed and I nodded.

"Turns out he had just raped her before I came over and had sex with him" I say and ally's eyes widen.

We keep walking and we reach reception.

"Hi my friend was shot an hour or so ago do you know where she is or where we can wait?" I ask and the receptionist looks up.

"Name of patient?"She asks coldly.

"Camila Cabello" I say and she does something on her computer.

"She's in surgery you can wait in the D area waiting room and her room is directly across for when you can see her" she says and I nod and we walk in the direction of the waiting room.

As we were walking my phone buzzed and I pulled it out.

Unknown: it would be a shame if there was a fluke in the surgery.

I gasped and the others looked at me and I turned my phone and my hand was shaking.

"What the f-" Dinah was interrupted by someone shouting.

"We need more doctors now" a man shouted and a herd of doctors followed him and my phone buzzed.

Unknown: tell the cops and she will die. That goes for your friends too if they tell she dies.

I shook my head and put my phone in my pocket.

We all sat in the waiting room in silence, the others showed up a few hours later, we had been here for like 5 hours and still no news.

I see a doctor standing outside a room so I decide to ask him.

"Any news on Camila Cabello ?" I ask and he looks up.

"Are you family?" He asks.

"I'm her cousin" I lie and he nods.

"Something went wrong in her surgery but we managed to save her and she's now in the surgery room recovering before we move her here. She is awake." He explains and I thank him.

I go tell the others who were all relieved.

"guys yous can go home and get rest I'll text you all in the morning" I say and they all stand up.

I watch as they all slowly walk out of the room. 

I sit in the uncomfortable waiting room chair thinking about Camila. Thinking about how I've fucked up her life major, how she's lying there hurt. I think about her career and how it's constantly on hold as she's always injured.

I pull out my phone and call Roger I tell him everything like the kidnapping by her ex and the shooting and her ex not feeding her. Roger is going to tell the news that she was kidnapped by a stranger who is now behind bars and that Camila is in the hospital just getting checked.

Camila loves music, more than anything it's her passion and she puts so much effort into her music it's inspiring.

"You can see her?" The doctor says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Here we go.