36

They pulled up outside the abandoned station, the cop called back up and they were waiting down the road from the station, Lauren and Roger both had a gun for protection.

The cop walked in first with another cop following in behind along with Lauren and Roger. It was dark so the cops used their torches to look around the place.

There was only one locked room in the entire station and the open ones were empty, stood outside the locked one, the cops decided to kick it down.

The door took a few kicks but fell down eventually, inside it was a storage cupboard not too big and there was no one in there but the supplies were questionable.

Cable ties.
Rope.
Duct tape.
Pepper spray.
Tasers.
Chains.
Hammers.
Wipes.

"What the fuck?" Lauren questioned looking at the supplies, the cop told her not to touch anything in case it would be used as evidence so instead he photographed everything in the room.

"She's not here" the other cop stated and directed them safely out of the building and back to the parking lot.

Just as they shut the station door Lauren got another video message.

"Guys I've got another message" she announced and they all gathered round as she opened it.

"I see Camila tried to hint where she was in a song and I'll admit that's clever but she shouldn't have done that" the voice said and turned the camera onto Camila.

Camila had one leg chained to the wall with cable ties keeping her hands together as if she was a prisoner, her pants were ripped at the top of her inner thigh and her top was all dirty, she was shaking, she never looked up from the ground, she looked frozen.

"Camila" the voice whispered teasingly but Camila didn't look up or acknowledge his presence.

"It appears your little girlfriend didn't like what we all did to her earlier" the voice said with a chuckle and a man walked onto the screen he had a mask covering his face.

The man crouched beside Camila and put a finger under her chin turning her head to face him but she never looked him in the eye once, the man cupped her cheek and smirked, he winked at the camera before crashing his lips onto Camila's.

Camila didn't kiss back at first but he pulled back and whispered something into her ear which made her flinch.

"Enjoy the show Lauren" he teased before grabbing her neck and crashing their lips together, Camila still didn't kiss back but he pulled a switchblade out and put it at the back of Camila's neck.

Once Camila realised she kissed him back, no passion, no effort but she kissed him back, the tears running down her cheek. He pulled her onto his lap and she now had her back to the camera, his hands were forcing her to move forward and back. But Camila pulled away and with struggle shuffled off his lap.

"I don't want to do this please" she cried and the man sighed. "It's not like I can do anything when I'm all chained up or anything" she cried

The man smirked and cut off the cable ties and crashed his lips to hers but this time Camila pulled away and pushed him back.

"God Camila don't do anything else" Roger cursed at the phone.

The man grabbed her roughly and she whined in pain, she started punching his chest and slapping his arm and the anger was rising in the man.

The man snapped he shoved Camila back into the wall, she hit her head off of the wall and lay there unconscious it appeared and then the camera cut off.

"Shit" Lauren cursed putting the phone in her pocket.

"This is pretty serious Camila hit her head she could have a serious injury, lauren do you have the videos still on your phone" the cop asked and Lauren nodded.

"Well lets take it to our computer guys and see if they can trace it" he said and they got in the car.

They waited a few hours for the tests to be run and let the tech guys do their thing.

"In the basement at the shooting range" the tech guy stated and the two cops and Lauren ran to the car, Roger had to make calls and call off the tour.

They sped to the shooting range and got out, Lauren followed in behind the two cops, they searched the place and nothing, except a note.

Nice try Lauren, we are always 2 steps a head and if your girlfriend doesn't play nice she won't have a head.

Xoxo

Unknown

P. S you're running out of time....I never warned you but you have 72 hours left.

Lauren looked under the note and there was a tag, from a restaurant, the receipt was from 5 months ago.

"That restaurant went bankrupt two months ago" The cop stated and they immediately drove to the restaurant.

They got inside and there was nothing there but Lauren got another message, it wasn't a video it was just a picture.

It was Camila with her hands tied to the headboard and her legs tied to the bottom of the bed with tape over her mouth, her clothes were ripped even more. The picture had a caption.

Turns out she doesn't like it too soft, maybe we should get rough, what do you think? Any tips?

Lauren took a screenshot of the picture and sent it to Roger. Lauren looked at the window of the restaurant there was a sign for a rodeo.

"What about this place?" Lauren asked and the cops suggested they check it out.

Once they got there it wasn't a complete waste of time.

"Over here!" The cop shouted and Lauren and the other cop ran over.

There was a mask and a bag with clothes in it with blood on the floor and on the wall.

"Call the team" the cop ordered and The other cop walked off.

Lauren's phone rang and the remaining cop perked up.

"Hello Lauren, 3...2....1" the voice counted.

Once the voice reached one there was a gunshot. The bullet flew through the air, heading towards Lauren, it was going so fast but in Lauren's eyes it was in slow motion, the bullet pierced through Lauren's shoulder.

"Arghh" Lauren whined and dropped to the floor holding her shoulder.

Even though she's used to being hurt and in gun fights this hurt like a bitch, physically and emotionally because she knew she couldn't help Camila because the cops wouldn't let her.