26

I'm woken up to a warm feeling on my neck, someone is kissing my neck.

"Hmm lauren stop" I mumble and I feel her hands on my stomach and they're fiddling with the waistband.

I open my eyes to look at her. Only it's not lauren.

"What the fuck!" I shout pushing the girl off of me, the girl looks up, it's Emma.

I jump out of bed and I look at her and she's smirking.

"Knew I could get you to moan" she said smirking and I rolled my eyes and laughed

"Sorry babe I never moaned your name I moaned my girls name" I said and she walked over to me.

"What the girl who's upstairs fucking Ty?" She asked and my heart sunk. 

"Your lying" I said and she chuckled and pulled out her phone.

"I have cameras in every room in this house, so I can show you if you'd like" she says and I nod, she pulls up some app and turns her phone to me.

It's a live video and I see her I see Lauren straddling Ty kissing his neck, it hurt seeing that knowing she doesn't really care that I'm missing as long as she gets her weekly fuck. It's in the same bed he.... he raped me and that stings.

"I'd never do that to you beautiful" Emma says cupping my cheek and I flinch back and I look at her.

"Can I see her?" I ask and Emma looks at me.

"If you see her then I'd have to take her too I'm afraid" she says and I put my head down.

"I don't want that" I say looking at the floor.

"Well I can compromise, when she's leaving me and you can go on the couch and I can be on top of you, hiding you and you can watch her as she does what she does" she says and I look at her confused.

"Why would you do that?" I ask and she smiled.

"Cause I love you and also I'd be on top of you without you squirming" she says.

I know it's ridiculous but I need to see Lauren it's the only thing that will keep me sane in this place so I nod I agree to it.

Emma grabs my hand and quickly leads me to the couch and pushes me on to it and straddles my waist. She puts her hand over my mouth ensuring I don't shout or scream.

I hear footsteps and I can hear Lauren laugh.

"Hey Emma" I hear Ty say and Emma turns slightly and smiles.

"Oh Emma I want to talk to you well Lauren and I do actually" Ty says and I look at Emma.

"Now?" Emma asks and I hear ty and Lauren make their way to the couch opposite.

Emma puts her arm at the side of my head covering my face but I can still see Lauren. She looks so beautiful and happy.

"Lauren and I were thinking maybe she can move in?" Ty said and my heart-broke I needed to cry or something.

Lauren was constantly hurting me and I couldn't take it. I was done with Lauren and done with everything.

I grabbed Emma's neck and pulled her head down crashing her lips into mine, I put my hands on her waist and she began moving her hips.

"Emma?" I heard Lauren say and Emma hummed in response. "Who is that girl?" Lauren asked and Emma shrugged acting as if she never knew who I was.

"Sure move in do whatever" Emma said pulling away from the kiss.

"I'll be back in a sec Laur stay here" I heard Ty say and I heard his footsteps.

Emma broke the kiss and began kissing my neck so I took my chance I looked at Lauren who was on her phone. I fake moaned as Emma started kissing down my neck. Lauren looked up and I wrapped my arms around Emma's neck putting my finger over my lips telling Lauren to shh. She nodded but watched us intently.

I hated Lauren at this moment but I wanted away from this house to be free. So Emma didn't get suspicious I pulled her head up and attached our lips glancing at Lauren who looked furious and I slid my hands into Emma's jean pocket. Emma sat up and took my shirt off.

"Lauren is here" I leaned up and whispered in her ear and she nodded she stood up and picked me up so my back was facing Lauren and walked me out of the room. She turned the corner and I could now see Lauren.

Lauren watched us she looked furious but she didn't have a right to be. She done this to me. It's not like I was going to sleep with Emma I feel sick the fact I have to do this to get out. Every time she or someone else touches me I see Charlie and Ty and Emma the memories come flooding back. Lauren made me forget when she touched me I never thought about that.

"Emma I'm gonna be sick" I say and Emma drops me and grabs my hand and we run to the bathroom, we run past Lauren who is currently making out with Ty but I catch her attention and I look at her and shake my head.

I have to make myself sick in the bathroom so it looks believable.

Emma helps me off the floor and she takes me to where I thought was back to the basement but I'm in Ty's room and he's there on the bed.

"I'll distract your girl, you deal with her, she started to want it but changed her mind" Emma spat and I looked at him and he smirked standing up.

Here we go again.