34

The past few days Camila and Lauren were great, no arguments, no bickering they were on cloud 9 loving each other's company.

Currently they were lying on Lauren's couch and watching Netflix but lauren paused it and sat up.

"What?" Camila asked noticing Lauren sitting up and looking at her.

"I think I'm falling for you" lauren said and Camila smiled at her.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Camila asked and Lauren smiled and nodded.

"I remember the day I first saw you, that's the day I knew you were different and I felt drawn to you. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. It felt natural and comfortable, I have never felt like that, with anyone at all. The moment I saw you I was like man that's the girl of my dreams....I acted touch and cool but really I was a nervous wreck around you I guess I was trying to impress you. Like have you seen how gorgeous you are.... breathtaking. I'm blessed to have you" lauren gushed and Camila couldn't keep the smile off of her face

"You're sweet Lo" Camila said cupping the girls cheek and giving her a quick kiss before lying down.

"You're amazing you know that" Lauren said and Camila's blush grew.

"Stopppp" Camila whined and hid her face and Lauren smiled at the girl lying down.

"I-I-I love you" Lauren said nervously and Camila looked up at her with a huge smile.

"I love you too" Camila said and Lauren's smile went from ear to ear she felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

The pair never spoke after that instead they just enjoyed each other's company, that's all they wanted to do.

Camila's phone buzzed and Lauren went and got it for her.

"Here" lauren said tossing her the phone and Camila caught it.

Roger: You've got a tour, in Europe, starts in 2 weeks

Camila squealed and jumped up and down and Lauren looked at her confused.

"I'm going on a European tour" Camila shouted and Lauren smiled and wrapped her arms around the girl and spun her around.

Camila: opening acts?

Roger: you can choose but you have to choose today.

Camila: Shawn?

Roger: Mendes

Camila: yup

Roger: and?

Camila: Lauren

Roger: Lauren who?

Camila: My Lauren I swear she's good

Roger: I'll contact Shawn but bring Lauren in and she can sing for us and we will decide.

"Lauren??" Camila said and Lauren hummed in response "would you maybe want to be an opening act for me on tour?"

"I can't sing" lauren said and Camila scoffed.

"Yes you can but my team want to hear you before we make it official" Camila explained and Lauren thought.

"Let's go" lauren said standing up and Camila smiled. 

Currently they were in the booth and Lauren was singing and Roger was loving it, lauren was killing it.

"She's good" Roger said and Camila nodded.

Lauren finished and everyone clapped as she walked out.

"You're in" Roger said and exited the room.

Camila squealed and pulled her closer and kissed her quickly.

"I can't wait" lauren said and Camila squealed again

"3 months or so on tour with you" Camila said and Lauren loved the sound of that.

The weeks flew by quickly and now they were packing their things and saying goodbye to their friends, and family.