24

The doors of the van opened and there stood a girl, she looked familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on who she was.

"Out" she demanded and I slowly got out the van and she leaned in and pulled out the other girl and flung her over her shoulder. "Follow" she ordered walking into the large house.

The house looked old it was huge and it had wooden boarding on top of the brown bricks in some parts. The door was huge and it squeaked when she opened it. She walked through the main room and opened another door which led to a basement. She sat the other girl down and shoved me in before locking the door and leaving.

I paced up and down and up and down waiting for the girl to wake up, it took her for what felt like forever to wake up. She groaned and sat up.

"Where am I?" She said, her voice raspy.

"If I knew then I'd find a way out" I said and she looked at me.

"You look familiar" she said standing up and walking closer to me.  "Your Camila Cabello right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Who are you?" I asked and she smiled.

"I'm Zoe" she said smiling at me wider, the girl was pretty she had long wavy hair and dark brown eyes and she was beautiful.

I heard footsteps and I pulled Zoe to the floor and she pretended to still be knocked out when the door opened.

"Cabello" the girl from earlier said and I stood up.

"What?" I spat and she smiled sarcastically.

"Follow me sunshine" she said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the basement and up and into the main room I was in before. She pushed me back on the couch.

"Do you know who I am?" She asked pacing in front of me which made me nervous and I shook my head and she scoffed, "I am Emma" she said and it pieced together in my head.

Emma and I dated a while back and I just suddenly stopped calling her, she was weird I didn't know why I got the vibe well until now.

"I knew you looked familiar" I said and she looked at me.

"Too bad your little girlfriend Lauren can't save you" she mocked and I rolled my eyes.

She grabbed the remote and turned the Tv on and the news began playing.

Camila Cabello is missing reports say her friend saw Camila and they got into an argument but Camila called the girl on her walk as she said she felt someone following her. Then Camila began speaking but was cut off and Camila began screaming and then the line went dead.

If anyone has any information on this please contact your local police department

She looked at me and turned the TV off.

"They have no idea where you are" she said and I knew it was true. "Awk Mila don't worry I'll take good good care of you" she said seductively and running her hand up my thigh and I tensed

Emma used to lash out at me if I saw her in a club drunk after we split up and she also forced herself on me when we were together but I never let her but it still made me freeze when she touched me. She smirked at me and placed a sloppy kiss on my neck.

"Stay" She growled walking back down into the basement and she brought up Zoe who was woken up well she woke up a while ago but yeah.

"Now you guys get to know each other and I'll be back" she said and walked off and I turned to Zoe.

"Do you know her?" I asked and she slowly nodded "me too" I said and her eyes locked with mine.

"My ex girlfriend" Zoe said and I looked at her.

"Mine too" I said and Zoe's face failed to hide her surprise but she never commented on it. Well she never really got the chance to as Emma came back in.

"I'm taking you to join the others now" she said grabbing our hands and leading us to some shed out back.

She opened the shed door and I swear the inside looked like a dolls house there was many doors and many of them said occupied and it made me shiver this was weird.

We walked down the hall and she stood outside a room and quickly looked inside and shoved me in and shut the door.

I looked around and my heart sunk, all over he walls were photographs of Lauren and I, some of them Lauren and I couldn't possibly have taken. She stalked me.

I look out the window and see nothing it's covered with a black piece of metal, I lie on the bed and the feeling feels familiar, I looked at it, it was a replica of Lauren's.

I studied the room and how it looked like it's aim was to make me miss Lauren so much it hurts, it seems like it's method was every morning I see a picture of me and Lauren and the same for when I go to bed.

Knock knock.

I hear and the door opened and I see Emma standing there.

"I've missed you" she said practically running towards me tackling me on to the bed making me feel uncomfortable.

I shoved her off and I saw the same look in her eyes as I did in Charlie's.

Oh no

Not this again