35

Tour was going great Lauren's fan base was growing rapidly and Camila's kept growing too, the girls spent all their time together and Lauren and Camila were madly in love. Things were going great, they were now in Milan for a show and Camila said she was going out to get a surprise for Lauren.

Hours past and Camila hadn't returned.

"Lauren have you seen Camila?" Camila's makeup artist asked and Lauren frowned.

"She went out early this morning to get something and I can't get a hold of her" lauren said and the makeup artist pulled out her phone.

"Roger come to the tour bus it's urgent" she said and hung up the phone and minutes later Roger showed up.

"What's so urgent?" He asked and Lauren frowned at him.

"Camila's not back" Lauren said and his face dropped.

" have you called her?" He asked and Lauren nodded.

"I've been calling her for the past hour no answer" Lauren said and Roger sighed.

"We have to call the police, Lauren you might have to do the whole show" Roger said pulling out his phone.

Roger called the police and they made their way to the bus.

Lauren explained what happened why Camila left and when she left.

As soon as the cops left Lauren got a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" Lauren said.

"Hello Lauren" the voice said.

"Um who's this?" Lauren asked and Roger looked at her and gestured for her to put it on speaker so she did.

"I'm the reason your little girlfriend hasn't returned" they replied

"Where is she?" Lauren snapped and the person chuckled in response.

"You think I'll make it that easy for you, well sorry to break it to you it won't be easy, you can get every cop and news station knowing about it and you still won't find her but don't worry love I'll send you regular updates of her slowly fading away" The voice said and Lauren went to reply but the line went dead.

"Fuck" Roger hissed, "call the news stations we need more than just a few cops looking".

A few hours later it was all over the news.

Pop sensation kidnapped by a psycho.

Beauty captured by an unknown beast but not in a Disney love story way.

Camila Cabello stolen by unidentified lunatic

So many different headlines, all of Camila's shows were postponed as a result including the one tonight but all old tickets would be valid for when she returns.

Lauren received a video message from an unknown number and gathers Roger and the cop to see it.

She opens it and there's Camila, she's in what appears to be a stone basement no carpet, floor boards just concrete.

"Say hello to your girlfriend" the voice teased and Camila looked up, the mascara running down her face as she cried.

"Help me Lauren please I'm begging you help me, I think they might actually hurt me" Camila cried and there was a chuckle from behind the camera.

"There's no might about it love" the voice teased and Camila looked dead into the camera.

"I'm getting through this by thinking of our song, you know the one that goes, it's made in a Hollywood basement cobain can you hear the spheres singing songs of station to station" Camila sang but that was the first Lauren heard the song.

"Tick Tock Lauren if you don't hurry maybe I won't miss" the voice said and a gun came on screen and shot at the side of Camila's head causing the fearful girl to scream and the screen went black.

"Lauren what does that song mean to you?" The cop asked and Lauren shook her head.

"I've never heard it in my life" Lauren admitted and Roger wrote down the lyrics and handed a copy to the cop and Lauren.

"Study these maybe she's trying to tell us something" he said and they all sat down and looked at the lyrics.

Lauren read Hollywood basement and station over and over for hours until it clicked.

"The Hollywood station, the abandoned train station in some movie, and the build a dummy version here but with a different name, she's in an abandoned train station" Lauren said and they all stood up.

"There's one a few miles from here let's check it out" the cop said and they all rushed to the car.

Lauren was praying that Camila was there but something didn't feel right, she had a pit in her stomach and she felt physically sick.