13

Lauren and I had a complete lazy day and I never stopped thinking about what we would do that night, I had a connection with Lauren, I found myself drawn to her like there was a gravitational pull.

"Hungry?" Lauren asked and I nodded my head and she pulled out her phone and ordered us a pizza. "I'm sorry for doing that to you Camila" she said and I just smiled.

I didn't want to think about that night, but I was curious about what happened to Dinah and the rest.

"Hey Lauren?" I said and she hummed in response playing with my hair. "Did Dinah and the others get free?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Dinah and Normani and ally and Ariana got out but the others never" she said and I was glad they got out but disappointed about the others.

"Did you choose a new favourite?" I asked hoping she never.

"Charlie knows your my favourite so I come here everyday and stay here every night to spend time with my favourite girl" she said kissing my cheek.

The door went and Lauren hopped off the couch and went to get it, she payed the man and walked back in with the pizza.

"Last time you ate?" She asked sitting the pizza on the table and I pondered.

"I can't remember if I ate last night but if I never then like the last time was the day of the choosing ceremony thing" I said and Lauren looked at me concerned but I shrugged it off and picked up a slice of pizza. 

Lauren and I ate the pizza and watched some tv whilst doing so.

I looked at Lauren and all I could think about was kissing her, I finished eating and straddled her waist as best as I could with the cast. She looked confused as to why I was on her lap.

"Camz what are you doing?" She asked placing her hands on my waist and I smiled and leaned in so I was at her ear.

"I want you" I whispered kissing just under her ear "I need you" I whispered again and pulled away from her neck.

Lauren's grip on my tightened and she looked flustered, I smiled and leaned in and slowly captured her lips in mine, she seemed taken back by my suddenness but then kissed me back adding more passion and force into the kiss. Her tongue grazed the bottom of my lip and I opened my mouth and her tongue darted in exploring my mouth, her hands made their way from my waist to my bum and she slid her hands into my pockets whilst my fingers were tangled in her hair.

She removed her hands from my bum and was now playing with the hem of my shirt asking permission if she could take it off. I broke the kiss and took my shirt off and I saw her jaw drop and she started kissing my chest, she gripped my bare waist and started kissing my neck, nipping and biting at it obviously leaving her mark. I was sitting on the bottom of her top so I lifted myself up a bit and pulled her top off and dropped back onto her crotch and she let out a moan at the sudden contact. I smirked at her and raised my eyebrows and she just rolled her eyes.

"Do you wanna take this upstairs?" She asked just above a whisper and I smiled.

"Why don't we do it here, then on the table, then in the hallways and then on the beds" I whispered seductively and her eyes widened as she nodded. She rolled over so we were lying down and she was on top of me.

She kissed down my neck and she reached the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them off carefully trying not to hurt my knee, then she put her hand on the waistline of my pants before looking at me and I nodded and she slowly pulled them off. She smiled at me and started kissing the inside of my thigh and then back up my stomach. She lay on top of me as she started rubbing my clit, I tangled my hands in her hair.

"Lauren please" I moaned just wanting her to be inside me already and she looked up and smiled before shoving one finger in causing me to moan in pleasure, she kissed my neck whilst pumping her finger in and out, she added a second and then a third getting faster and faster.

I could feel myself reaching my climax and I was panting and moaning Lauren's name as she was kissing my neck, one final pump and I felt myself release and Lauren took out her finger and smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss before lying down.

"That was amazing" I breathed and she smiled and nodded. I flipped us over so I was on top of her.

"You don't have too" She said playing with my hair as I was on top of her.

"I want to" I smirked and she smiled at me and kissed me.

Lauren and I done it on the couch, on the table, on the kitchen counter, on the deck chairs outside, on my bed, on the other beds, on my floor and in the bath.

I was exhausted but it was worth every second, we would have to take a half an hour break in between each one but holy shit was it good.

Lauren and I were now laying in my bed cuddling she had her arms protectively wrapped around me playing with my hair as I had my head on her chest.

"That was incredible you have a broken knee and bruised ribs and all sorts yet you still managed to do all of that" she said sounding impressed.

"Well I forgot about the pain when you were in-between my legs" I said winking at her and she smiled and kissed my head.

"Night Camz" She said and I got butterflies.

"Night Laur" I said and I drifted off to sleep thinking of lauren whilst lying in her arms.