27

I lay there crying, I couldn't deal with having to force someone off of me and then have them refuse and force me to let them because they want to have sex with me and they know I'm not stronger than them.

Ty gets off of me and I fix my clothes and he tells me to go downstairs and go to my room.

I open his door and slowly make my way downstairs still crying, I see Lauren and Emma sitting on the couch and Emma is facing me and she looks at me and raised her eyebrow and I nod and put my head down so my hair falls over my face and I walk by. I see Emma smile in approval to how I hid myself.

Once I was behind Emma I looked at Lauren, looking at her made me angry I couldn't look at her. She looked up once Emma was doing something on her phone and I looked her up and down and she noticed my eyes were red and puffy.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Lauren said and Emma looked up and I hid behind the corner and Emma looked around and nodded and told her to go ahead she was going to get Ty.

Lauren walked over and turned the corner I did and dragged me into an empty room.

"Why are you crying?" She whispered and I looked at the floor.

"Lauren I really really don't want to talk to you" I say and keep my eyes glued to the floor.

"Why?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Your moving in with him?" I ask and she sighs and nods. "Fuck You" I spit and she scoffs.

"Says you all over Emma" she says back and I roll me eyes.

"That was so I could see you, that was the only way she'd allow it and she got too into it and I used that to my advantage" I explain and she nods.

"I want you Camila and I have to move in here cause I'm gonna get you out, I remembered your perfume and I smelt it and I saw your hoodie on the floor when I came In I knew you were here when I came over I'm getting you out" she explains and I look at her.

She leans into kiss me and I flinch away and she looks confused.

"What happened?" She asks and I shake my head. "What did she do to you?" She asks.

"It was your boyfriend" I say ashamed and she looks at me.

"I'm so sorry Camz" she says and I nod.

"I should go before she notices" I say and Lauren nods.

She leans in and I hesitated but then remember it's Lauren I can trust her right?

I quickly kissed her and ran out the room and sprinted into my room before Emma or Ty could see me.

I get there and I think of Lauren, I think of how she's hurt me so bad in such a short space of time but I seem to go back to her. I can go from hating her and not being able to looking at her to kissing her. I don't get how it works but it just does and I feel like a mug.

I feel like the biggest mug out I feel stupid for going back to her after she fucks me over again and again but I can't help it, it's like she smiles and I'm immediately on my knees all over her.

I was snapped out my thoughts when my door opened, it was Zoe.

"Hey" she said looking around my room and I smiled and patted my bed for her to sit.

"Hey" I said smiling at her as she sat down.

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned and my mind flashed back to Ty but I didn't want to trouble her.

"Yeah" I said and she nodded and I saw her eyes tear up.

I look at her and open my arms telling her to come over here and I'll hold her and she did and I held her until she stopped crying.

"It'll be okay I'll make sure you're okay I promise, your getting out of here alive and unharmed" I promised carefully wording it so I said she's getting out here okay, never said I was.

She thanked me, and she kissed my cheek before slowly leaving my room. I raised my hand to where she kissed me on the cheek and I felt weird my cheek felt warm and my cheek was like tingling.

I lay back and thought of Lauren, how she's moving in and how I have to try trust her on the fact she's getting me out but I know i will most likely tell her to get Zoe first.

Zoe she seems emotional and vulnerable and it's sad she can't handle this but I can, that's why I'm protecting her because I can deal with it but she will break.

I heard a loud screeching sound and I look about my room and I see a speaker.

"Day 4 Camila Cabello still missing and still no evidence on to where she is, cops are desperately searching for the pop sensation to make sure she returns home safe." I hear and the lights go out in my room and I tense.

I hear footsteps and they grow louder and louder and I see a figure standing, it's stopped walking but I here shouting.

"Put the gun down!" I hear someone shout and then I hear the gunshot.

I look down and see the blood pouring out my side, I'm numb I can't feel it, I can't see anything it's all blurry.

"Camz it's okay the police are here we are getting you out" I hear the familiar voice say and I shake my head.

"G-get Z-oe She is... is next door p-please" I croak and I can't move.

I'm trying to move but I can't, I can hear Lauren's sobs but they're growing quieter and quieter and the colour in the room is starting to fade.

"Stay with me" is the last thing I heard before everything went black.