2

I lay in the unfurnished and cold room I didn't like the fact I didn't know what time it was, I know when I was walking home it was 10pm so is it now 11 or 12 I don't know and it's annoying me slightly.

There was a knock on my door and I got up and opened it and saw Leo standing there with a smile.

"Hey" I said waiting for him to tell me what he wanted.

"Hey we were wondering if you wanted to join us we always have this socialising time on a Friday night it's fun" he said running a hand through his hair.

I nodded and smiled and he smiled back and we walked out and everyone was sat in the middle of the room.

"Hey Mila" Ariana said with a small wave and I smiled back politely.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Dinah asked and we all agreed well everyone else agreed I just went with what was happening.

"I'll go first, Robyn truth or dare?" Lucy asked and Robyn smirked.

"Dare" she replied almost instantly and Lucy thought for a second.

"Kiss the prettiest girl in the room for 6 seconds" Lucy said and Robyn stood up.

She looked at me and smiled as she walked towards me and pulled me up, she placed one hand on my hip before crashing her lips against mine, I hesitated before kissing her back. I mean it was just a dare right.

"3...2....1" the group counted and I pulled away, Robyn winked at me and took her seat and I sat back down in mine.

"Camila truth or dare?" Shawn asked and I knew I sure as hell was not picking dare.

"Truth" I said and I knew Shawn was hoping I picked dare.

"Hottest person in the room, hottest guy and girl" he said and I looked around.

"Hottest guy probably Dante and hottest girl I'd say is either Lucy or Ariana" I said and watched the three smirk at me.

Before any other questions could be asked our block door was opened and lauren stood there.

"Cabello, boss wants to see you" she said sternly and I slowly walked out the door. She walked in front leading me to the room I was in earlier.

"Camila how I missed that gorgeous face" he said clearly flirting and I just giggled and smiled scared if I never he'd kill me.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked nervously and he looked at me and nodded.

"I did, since tonight is your first night I'd like to get to know you and so would lauren, we know the basics but we want to know you Camila" he said and I tensed.

Lauren walked over and sat on the chair across from me.

"Erm I was born in Cuba and moved here, I have a sister and two loving parents, I'm bisexual and I work for a record label well we are making my album. I suck at dating and I'm able to play guitar" I said as the booth watched me intently.

The tense atmosphere was broken by the sound of a phone ringing and the boss took one out of his pocket.

"Yeah?...... okay....... uh huh...... I'll be right there" he said standing up he looked at lauren.

"Keep her here for like 20 minutes and then if I'm not back take her to her block" he said before leaving the room.

I looked at lauren who didn't look happy to be stuck watching me.

"You can just take me down if you don't wanna deal with me you know?" I said and she looked up at me.

"I'm sure I'll cope" she said with a serious face, damn why is she so uptight I thought to myself.

Lauren sat across from me she looked deep in thought like she was having a mental discussion with herself.

"Lauren?" I said hesitantly and she looked at me.

"I was told that being the favourite of the boss was a bad thing is that true?" I asked and she looked at the door and stood up and walked over to me and she crouched in front of me.

"I was his favourite, I was in your situation three years ago and now look at me I get to to what I want as long as I come back and I get payed a lot of money to do what I do, so behave and it'll be a not so bad experience" she explained and I looked at her.

"Do you have favourites?" I asked and I watched her think for a minute.

"I do have favourites, my favourite gets to sleep in my room but they dine with the rest, if I need them I can just go get them and do what I want with them" she explained with a smirk.

"Who is your favourite?" I asked and she bit her lip and trailed her eyes up and down my body.

"Ask me in a couple days" she said with a small smile.

Before I could say anything the door opened, I didn't recognise this man.

"Take her back" he ordered and Lauren nodded and took my hand leading me out of the room.  As we walked to my room well block, lauren still kept my hand in hers.

"I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow, that's when you get the chance to shower well after you eat" she explained and I nodded.

"Wait do I get a change of clothes?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I'll give you some of mine but don't mention it to any other person I don't give people my clothes" she explained as she opened my door and I nodded and walked in and she locked the door.

"What happened?" Ally asked sounding concerned.

"Nothing really he brought me in and asked me to tell him stuff about me and then he got a call and left me with Lauren and she and I spoke about how being his favourite is a good thing and then some man walked in and told her to take me back here" I explained and I looked at Normani who had a surprised facial expression.

"Camila you'd rather be Lauren's favourite over his, but then again I have a feeling you are both of their favourites which hasn't happened before" Normani said and I thought about it as we all went to our rooms to get some rest.

I'm sure I'm not either of their favourites I mean I'm just Camila I am nothing special.