32

Three months later.

No ones POV

Camila was an international success people started describing her as the worlds best musician and that made her ecstatic.

Camila was currently in New York for a show and she had a free day so she decided to explore the city with Dinah and her boyfriend Michael. 

Camila and Michael were walking down the street and their fingers were intertwined and Dinah and her boyfriend Siope were the same.

"I'm hungry let's get some pizza" Michael said and the 4 walked into the closest pizza place.

"Table for 4" Camila said and the waitress squealed and Camila smiled at her, Camila was used to it.

"Right this way Miss Cabello" the waitress said leading them to a table by the window.

Michael pulled out Camila's chair for her and Camila blushed at the action and watched him sit back down. Camila asked if they could order cause they always get the same thing and she was told a waitress would be right with them.

Camila saw the waiters walk over her head in her little notebook.

"Hi what can I get you?" The waitress asked not lifting her head.

"I'll take a Coke" Siope ordered and Dinah ordered the same.

"I'll just have a water" Michael said and Camila looked at the menu.

"I'll just have a water too" Camila spoke and she notice the waitress visibly tense and she slowly lifted her head and Camila's jaw dropped.

Camila was staring right at the girl who broke her heart, the emerald eyes connected with the chocolate brown ones.

"I-I will be right back with your d-drinks" Lauren stuttered practically running away from the table.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go up and just order our food" Camila said walking up to the counter lauren was at.

"Laur?" Camila asked and Lauren smiled at the girl.

"Hey" she said nervously and Camila smiled at her.

"How have you been?" Camila asked and Lauren continued to pour drinks

"I've been fine" she replied bluntly. "Is that your boyfriend?" She asked hiding her jealousy.

"Yeah that's Michael" Camila replied smiling at the boy and Lauren nodded. "Oh can we get one cheese pizza to share and one pepperoni to share please?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded

"It's good to see you Lauren" Camila said squeezing the girls arm and walking away.

Camila sat with Michael but it didn't feel a fraction of how good it felt talking with Lauren.

Camila pulled out her phone and decided to text the green eyed girl.

Camila: Hey Lauren, we should catch up, you look great

Dinah noticed Lauren walk out back and she excused herself and followed Lauren.

"Hey Lauren" Dinah said walking up to the girl who was leaning against a fence crying.

"H-hi" she replied wiping the tears from her eyes.

"How does it feel seeing Camila with someone else?" Dinah teased and Lauren looked at the floor. "Are you mad?" Dinah pressed and Lauren nodded.

"You don't have a right to be mad" Dinah started and Lauren looked at the girl.

"You can't be mad at her for moving on to another guy, when that girl in there gave you her all and you never cared one bit, she saw you and immediately perked up, if your name flashed on her phone she would instantly reply. When you seemed upset she would ask you if you were okay or what's wrong and try her best to make you happy even if she was suffering inside. When you had rough times she would try lighten your day and was willing to do anything to do so. She really fucking liked you Lauren, but you didn't give one damn about that girl and you fucked up your chance and Michael he's in there making sure he doesn't do the same God damn thing you done, he is recognising that she's a person worth crawling the world for and you never noticed that" Dinah vented and looked at lauren one more time before walking back inside.

"Hey Di" Camila said and Dinah smiled at her and began eating her pizza.

During the meal Camila's phone buzzed.

Lauren: Sure

Camila: I'll come to yours tonight just text me the address

Lauren: 566 Darkway Avenue.

Camila locked her phone and finished eating her pizza.

"Babe I feel sick" Camila whined falling into Michaels lap as he chucked at his girlfriend.

"I'll take you back to your room babe" he said moving Camila so he could stand up.

Dinah and Siope stood up too, Michael helped Camila up, she always ate too much pizza.

After they all dropped Camila off at her room Camila instantly pulled out her phone.

Camila: can I come over?

Lauren: sure.

Camila instantly got in the car and and basically sped to Lauren's house and got out the car and jogged up the steps and knocked the door.

Lauren opened the door and gestured for Camila to come in.

"Hey" Camila said as she sat awkwardly on Lauren's couch.

"Hey" lauren said joining her.

"I've missed you" Camila said and Lauren smiled at her.

"I'm sorry about how we went down" Lauren said and Camila smiled.

"It's okay" Camila said and held Lauren's hand.  "Michael is PR" Camila revealed and Lauren let out a breath she didn't know she was holding

"Really?" Lauren asked and Camila nodded.

"Can we be friends again? I need you in my life" Camila asked and Lauren nodded.

Camila had missed lauren she's all she's thought about for three months and she's never stopped thinking about her ever. 

She wanted Lauren back but she'd have to build up her trust and friendship before anything happened.