20

It had been two weeks since Hayley had gotten here, I had shows every night and I had released my album and a few songs and done a few collabs, billboard was saying I was one of the biggest artists in the world and I had a tour in 6 months. Things were going great, except Lauren shows up to every show and every time she's with her girlfriend.

Currently Hayley and I were sitting on the couch eating Chinese takeout and watching "Ru Paul's Drag Race". We had gotten close we were together most of the time.

"Hey you finished your food?" I asked her standing up and she nodded, I took her plate and sat them both in the sink.

I stood there looking out the window thinking about these last few weeks and how they've been a range of good and bad.

"Hey you okay?" I heard Hayley ask and I turn around and face her, she's sitting on the counter next to where I'm standing.

I like Hayley, I'm attracted to her and my feelings for her were there she was great. Which made my decision on what I was about to do simple.

I looked at her and walked towards her and stood in front of her. She opened her legs so I could stand in between them, she knew what was going to happen. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I placed my hands on her waist as I looked at her and leaned in. We made out for what seemed like ages, my lungs were burning for oxygen so I had to pull away.

"I've been waiting for you to do that for ages" she said breathless and I chuckled. I was about to lean in again but my phone rang.

It was Dinah.

"Hey Dinah" I said still in Hayley's grasp.

"Hey you busy?" She asked.

"Nope just chilling with Hayley" I said and I practically heard her smirk over the phone.

"Can you leave Hayley for 30 minutes and come over and help me prepare for this date?" She asked and I looked at Hayley who could hear Dinah and she nodded.

"Sure I'll be there in 5" I said and hung up the phone.

"I'll see you in a bit" I said pecking her lips and helping her off the counter. I left my house and made my way to Dinahs. 

Once I got there I was about to knock when the door opened and Dinah dragged me in and dragged me upstairs.

"When's the date?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't have one but we need to talk about you and Lauren" she said and the sting in my heart when she mentioned Lauren. "What are you doing with Hayley?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know we are just hanging out" I said and she looked at me.

"What about Lauren?" She asked and I looked at the floor.

"I miss her Dinah I miss her a lot." I say and then the door goes and she sprints down to the door and I'm so confused.

"Camila!" I hear Dinah shout and I groan and walk down stairs.

I walk down the stairs and there's Lauren, the girl I've been thinking about every single day when I shouldn't.

"Hey" I say and Lauren smiles.

"Hey" she says.

"You guys talk I'll be in my room" Dinah says running upstairs.

"You look good" Lauren says and I blush.

"How's your girlfriend?" I asked sounding more bitter and jealous than I wanted to.

"We broke up" she said.

"I'm sorry" I say and she smiles.

"How's Hayley?" She asks and I don't know what to say.

"She's good" I say and I see the hurt flash across her eyes.

"I don't think yous will work" Lauren says.

"How?" I ask and Lauren steps closer.

"Because she's not me" she says and I look at her confused and she smiles.

"Your trying to start over with someone else and you can't because she will buy you food not knowing you're a picky eater, she won't appreciate the way you mumble instead she will ask you to talk louder. She won't think the baseline between your neck and face is beautiful instead she'll just see the knots in your hair and think it's a mess but me I think it's beautiful. She'll think my god that's a mess but I'll think my god she's perfect. She will probably notice that you will wear the same tops and sweatpants for a few days and think it's disgusting but I love it. I don't want her touching you the way I did, with her hands or her lips, I don't want her hands where mine should be. I don't want her to hear your angelic voice when you sing in the shower and I don't want her listening to you rapping or listening to Disney songs in the car. I don't want her seeing you when you first wake up, when you have no makeup and your hair is a little messy and your looking optimistic and grateful for the day you've woken up to. She won't understand the scars and bruises left on you from when Charlie hurt you and she won't believe you if you try tell her. I don't want her to notice the way you always smile even when you need to cry and breakdown and I don't want her to be the shoulder you cry on because she can't comfort you the way I do. I don't want her to be the one to wipe the food off the corners of your mouth when she takes you out. Hell I don't want her to take you out because she doesn't know where you like to eat like I do." Lauren says and I'm lost for words, she takes my hand.

"Camila I know I screw up and I never treated you the way you deserved and I lied and hurt your heart of gold but Hayley isn't right for you and the thing is I can't let anyone know you as well as I do because your mine and I can't stand to see you with someone else. Hayley doesn't get butterflies like I do, she doesn't know how much blood sweat and tears you put into every single piece of music like I do she doesn't know how you act all confident on stage but really your nervous that someone will pick out a flaw and you've never admitted it but I can tell because I know you better than she will and better than anyone else ever will and you know that" Lauren said and I stared at her at a complete loss of words.

Since I didn't know what to say I kissed her, I missed the way that we kissed, our lips fit perfectly with one another's and there was always a spark with every single movement we made during the kiss.

I can't stay mad at her because she's right she knows me better than anyone because, we are supposed to be together.

A/N- I saw harry styles last night OMG he looks good in a kilt he sang "that's what makes you beautiful" I cried he was so good.