6.

WARNING- Violent Scenes

I was woken up by someone saying my name and since I went to bed in Lauren's room I assumed it was Lauren. I groaned and sat up looking at lauren who was stood at the bottom of the bed smiling at me.

"What?" I said growing nervous that she was looking at me and smiling.

"Your even beautiful in the morning" she said and I felt my cheeks grow hotter as I looked down trying to hide my blush.

"Cute" I said and got out of Lauren's bed and walked over to her.

"You have to go to Charlie now" she said sounding sad.

I nodded and went to walk but I felt her grab my arm and spin me back around and she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me in for a hug, she held me tightly I assumed this was in case he done anything to me.

I pulled back and looked at her and smiled, I noticed her eyes drop to my lips, I gave her a peck on the cheek and walked towards the door, I turned to look at her, she looked tense. I smiled and left the room, I walked down the hall to Charlie's room and knocked on the door.

"Good morning Camila" he said opening the door and I walked into his room.

"Hey" I said nervously, I didn't like Charlie not after what he done.

He walked up to me and stood in front of me and smiled, he leaned in and kissed me, I pushed him off and he stumbled backwards. He looked angry.

"You bitch" he spat and slapped me across my face. I held my cheek and forced myself to stop the tears that were threatening to run down my face.

I took a step back as he stepped closer, he grabbed my waist and began kissing down my neck, sucking and biting it obviously trying to leave his mark.

"Stop" I whined attempting to push him off.

He groaned and pushed me backwards forcefully and I fell into his desk, my back colliding with the hard wood.

"Ouch" I whined holding my back and he picked me up by my shirt and flung me into the wall and my side collided with the bricks causing me to whine in pain.

"Your such a bitch, but I know I can do whatever I want to you because I'm stronger and you are weak" he said stepping towards me and I shoved him away.

He lifted his hand and punched me in the face causing me to fall to the ground, he picked me up and pressed me against the wall and kissed me harshly. He began kissing my neck.

The buzzer went and thankfully saved me from what he was going to do. He stormed out telling me to fix myself and then go to breakfast.

I stand in front of the mirror and fix my hair trying to ignore the red marks across my cheek and my bruising eye, the red marks were starting turn into bruises. I lifted my shirt and saw that my side was bruised and so was my back. I put my shirt down and went down to breakfast.

I walked in and avoided people's concerned looks as I walked to my table and sat down next to Dinah. They all looked at me.

"Camila are you okay?"Dinah asked putting her arm around me and I sobbed into her side she hugged me tightly and I flinched back in pain and she looked at me confused and then lifted my top and gasped when she saw the bruise on my side and back.

Before she could say anything I shot out of my seat and ran to the showers, I ignored them calling my name, I ran into the showers, stripped my clothes off and showered, I thought maybe it would wash all of the bad things off but I was wrong I still felt like shit.

I put my clothes on and stepped out of the shower and leaned against the sink as I thought about everything that happened.

"Hey you" I heard the familiar voice say and I turned around and saw Alex standing there with a smile which soon faded as she saw my face.

"Shit" she breathed and took a step closer and put her hand on my face rubbing my bruises with the pad of her thumb.

She looked at me and I saw her eyes fall to my lips and back up, she looked at me as if asking if she could kiss me and I nodded. I felt safe with Alex and I wanted to see if I could kiss another person without being scared and thinking of Charlie.

She leaned in slowly and gently placed her lips against mine, I kissed back and her hands dropped to my face as I cupped her cheeks. She kissed me a little harder, and a few minutes later she pulled back.

"Wow" she said with a smile and it made me chuckle.

"Yeah" I replied looking at her, studying her features she was so beautiful, I didn't like her the kiss meant nothing to me.

"What happened to you?" She asked taking a step back and giving me my space.

"Nothing I fell" I lied and she didn't ask anything else she just nodded, pretending to believe me.

"I should shower" she said and I nodded and watched her as she turned away and walked into the shower.

I turned back and leaned my hands against the sink again and looked up in the mirror, I saw the bruises on my face, they made me look ugly. I lifted my shirt and looked at the large bruises on my side and back which also made my body look ugly.

I knew Lauren would ask questions and so would the others when I return to my room but I don't know what to tell them.

I sighed and walked out of the shower room.