8

I held on to the bed as I stood up, I groaned in pain and clutched my side as I stood up, the bastard must have broke a few ribs or something cause I'm in fucking agony.

I tried to walk to the door when I got a pain shooting down my knee causing me to grip the wall to support me as I walked to the door and grabbed one of his jumpers and threw it on.

I left his room and hobbled to the hall, I was clutching my side and limping there was no way to hide this. I slowly made my way to the table and sat down and I noticed Lauren across the room as she looked at me, I smiled at her as I joined the others at the table.

"You alright?" Normani asked and I just nodded my head and they all knew I was lying. They clearly saw my hold my side and limp in here.

"Camila you haven't ate in days you need food" Ally said standing up, she walked over to me and held out her arm for support I grabbed her arm and slowly got out my seat wincing in pain.

Ally helped me to the line and I felt Lauren's eyes follow me and ally as we walked to get lunch. Ally got my food and she glanced at lauren and nodded at me, lauren came walking over to me.

"Lauren can you help her to her seat I'm holding her tray?" Ally asked and Lauren nodded wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Ahh" I whined in pain and Lauren and ally both looked at me but I ignored it and kept hobbling to my seat using Lauren as support.

She helped me into my seat and bent down.

"Can you still handle it?" She asked and I just nodded and she looked at me and nodded back before walking to her previous spot.

I couldn't shower today but I knew Alex would be there so I got up and slowly made my way to the showers and I saw Alex sitting on the sink.

"Hey" I said limping over to the sink, she looked up and me and her face lit up.

"Hey"she said sliding off the sink and walking over to me. "What's with the limp?" She asked.

"I slipped in the shower and hurt my knee this morning" I lied and she seemed to believe it.

"Your a clutz" she chuckled and I nodded in agreement.

"I should go, Ally wanted to talk to me about something" I said and she nodded, I turned to walk out the door and I could feel the pain in my ribs get worse and I had to bite my lip to stop me from groaning.

I made my way to my room when I saw Charlie in the halls, he stopped me and violently shoved me into the wall causing me to cry out in pain but he just walked away as I slid to the floor clutching my side.

"Camila?!" I heard someone shout and I turn round to see lauren running towards me and she scooped me into her arms and walked me to my room.

She got outside the door and knocked with her foot unable to get her keys or open the door. Dinah opened the door and Lauren carried me to the couch in the room and lay me down gently.

"Camz let me do something about this" she begged and I shook my head and she looked at me confused.

"If I deal with this then he said he'd upgrade me" I explained and she looked at me as if she understood why I wanted to do this.

She stood up and Dinah looked at and smiled.

"Your one of the good ones" Dinah said and Lauren smiled at her before walking out of the room and Dinah told the others just to leave me to rest.

Dinah woke me up and told me we were going to dinner, she helped me up and I groaned in pain as I stood up. Dinah's arm wrapped itself gently around my waist as she supported me walking to the hall and sat me down, she brought me a tray of food and the others all sat down with her at our table.

Lauren stood at the other side of the hall watching me like a hawk, I looked up and our eyes met, I smiled at her and she smiled back, I quickly ate my food and looked back up at Lauren and looked at the door and she nodded and walked over to us. She smiled at Dinah and picked me up and carried me to her room and lay me in bed.

"How bad is the bruising?" She asked and I shrugged and slowly took off his jumper and I saw Lauren's eyes widen as she avoided looking at me.

I slowly stood up and walked to Lauren's mirror and stood in front of it and checked out the bruising, my whole stomach and my left side was bruised badly and I still had a black eye and a bruised cheek. I turned to Lauren who I caught checking me out.

"I-I was looking at the bruising" she stammered and I chuckled and slowly made my way towards her. 

"Do you have a shirt he ripped mine and wearing his makes me feel uncomfortable?" I asked and Lauren nodded and got me a hoodie out of her closet and I put it on.

I looked at lauren who was looking and me and I stepped forwards forcing myself not to let her know I'm in pain, I put my hand on her shoulder and she gently pulled me closer and placed her hand on my hip. Her eyes dropped down to my lips and I smiled and slowly leaned in pressing my lips against hers, it took her a minute to respond but once she did she kissed me so gently as if I would break if she did otherwise, after a few minutes I pulled back and Lauren carried me into her bed and lay beside me. I closed my eyes and Lauren's arm draped over my waist as I cuddled into her neck and I drifted of to sleep.