The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord

Start from the beginning

Alex used his fire breath against Keira and he thought he got her, however, there was a bright light coming from the flames and then Keira charged towards Alex after she transformed into her flame armour. Keira swung her sword left and right hoping to try and hit Alex and she then shouted.

"This isn't getting us anywhere! Flame Sword! fire explosion!!"

Keira missed on purpose so that she can stab her sword into the ground and then Alex got caught in the explosion. Dylan was trying to use his demon magic against Sora but, he knew about Dylan's demon magic since he was a part of the dark guild and when he saw his fight earlier on during the individual battles. Sora dodged another one of his attacks and then he suddenly disappeared after Dylan struck the clone version of him.

Dylan looked around until Sora came out of the ground and he punched him right in the jaw. Dylan landed on the ground and then Alex rolled onto the ground after dodging Keira's flames. Alex tried using another dragon spell until Sora used his ice magic on the ground and on them as well. Sora looked at Keira and he shouted.

"Now Keira!!"

Keira transformed into her lighting armour and she then spun her lighting Triton in her hand until dark clouds appeared and then she thrust her Triton into the ice and then the lightning struck both Alex and Dylan. The Klaxiara students were all shocked at what was happening right now and so were the Gendonlune students while the crowd cheered for Sora and Keira.

"Unbelievable!! this fight is starting to get interesting folks! Sora Vaista and Keira Mitsui have struck a nasty blow on the Klaxiara students! looks like Klaxiara academy is about to lose for the first in years."

Alex frowned when he heard the announcer say this and then he and Dylan managed to stand up. Alex smirked at the Ice tamers and he said to them.

"I'll admit you two are good and your teamwork is impressive as well, however, that won't be enough to deal with our magic."

Sora and Keira frowned and they both stood in a fighting stance as Alex and Dylan closed their eyes and then their magical pressure surrounded them and they can both tell that they're starting to get serious. Keira gripped onto her triton tightly and then Sora said to her.

"Be careful, these guys aren't the types to be messed with."

"I know."

Keira agreed before Alex and Dylan charged towards them. Alex tried to hit Keira again by using his Dragonbane sword. Keira's eyes widen and then she jumped away from Alex as he swings his sword left and right. Keira did her best to dodge his sword but when she ducked a bit of her lighting armour broke. Keira flipped away from him and she then looked at her shoulder armour and then some of it crumbled.

'Damn! I better watch out for that sword of his, dragon swords are powerful and dangerous.'

Keira thought to herself as she glared at Alex who was smirking at her. Sora was trying his best to dodge Dylan's attack after he summoned his demon twin daggers. Sora got his ice sword at the ready and then Dylan came at him again. When they both struck blades, Sora's ice sword broke into pieces as some of Dylan's demon aura came out of the ice chunks. Sora's eyes widen and then Dylan smirked at him.

"Let's see if you can dodge this!"

Dylan spun his twin blades and then black smoke came out of them and then the black smoke flew towards him. Sora tried to dodge it in time but some of the smoke got onto Sora's blazer and it was starting to burn. Sora's eyes widen again and then he tossed away his blazer before it burnt into ashes. Sora was shocked when he saw this and then Sora realised what this black smoke was.

"Miasma..."

"You're correct, it's very effect isn't it, if I were you I'd be careful when you're up against someone like me since we demons love to feast on dark magic or any other forms of magic."

Sora frowned and he then side punched his palm again and he then shouted.

"We'll see about that!! Ice magic sno-"

Before Sora could use another ice spell, Keira was sent flying and then she crashed into Sora making them both crash into the ground. After he shoved Keira off himself he then shouted at her.

"Idiot!! watch where you're landing!"

"Well, you should have moved before I crashed into you!!"

"Just be more careful you moran!!"

"You be more careful stupid head!!"

While they were arguing, Alex took this opportunity to strike them both down. They both looked up and then Alex shouted.

"Gotcha! Kun Su'um Nos!! (Lighting Breath Attack!!)"

Sparks of lighting came towards the both of the ice tamers but, before it could strike them, Keira transformed into her wind robes while still having a hold of her lighting Triton and then she spun it around in her hands to gather the lighting along with a mixture of her wind. Alex and Dylan were shocked by this and then Keira shouted.

"Lighting Windstorm!!"

Keira stabbed her Triton into the ground causing large sparks of lighting to strike Dylan and Alex which caught them off guard. Dylan and Alex landed on the ground after getting hit by Keira's attack. Klaus smirked when he saw this attack spell and he thought to himself.

'Hmm...so they started bickering on purpose to make the Dragonlord and the Demonlord think they're distracted but actually they fell into a trap and that was when Keira took the opportunity to transform into her wind robes and she then combined her wind and lighting magic, clever move but, they better be careful, they just made their predators really angry especially the alpha.'

Klaus thought to himself as he looked at Zidore who was frowning at that last attack spell. Hakko noticed him as well.

"Prefect Klaus, that man, is he the headmaster of Klaxiara Academy?"

"Yes, his name is Zidore."

Kagura was shocked when she heard Klaus said this.

"Zidore?! wait a minute, I thought he was supposed to be in jail for using dark magic and using illegal experiments on magical creatures."

"That's true but for some unknown reason, the magical justice had shortened his sentence and then they released him only for him to become the headmaster of Klaxiara."

Hakko frowned and then Yukino spoke up.

"At least now we know how those guys were able to win the magic games for the last few years."

"I know, but Zidore will be asking for trouble once Keira and Sora win this team battle."

"IF they can win that is, looks like the Dragon and Demon Lord are angry now."

Azusa said as he looked at the two Klaxiara students. Alex and Dylan stood up from the ground and then they showed off their magical pressure energy. Keira transformed into her flight armour and she held onto her twin swords as she glared at Alex while Sora got his ice magic sword at the ready, waiting for the right moment to strike Dylan.

"That does it, it's time we stopped holding back and show you, Tamers, what we're really capable of."

Keira and Sora's eyes widen when they watched Alex and Dylan's bodies changing. Alex's skin started to get covered in green Dragon scales, fangs started to appear in his mouth and his eyes changed from brown to golden dragon eyes. Dylan's skin started to get covered in marks and his sapphire eyes turned red. The crowd was shocked when they saw this and then Zidore smirked when he saw this.

"Heh, heh, heh, looks like it's another win for us, no one has seen Alex and Dylan's forms until now this is because they never show their ultimate forms unless it's necessary, your team has been strong I'll admit that much, however, now that they've revealed what they're truly capable of it's the end of the ice tamers."

Zidore and the rest of his team chuckled as they watched the ice tamers stare at the Demon and Dragonlord in shock as the wind blew.

TO BE CONTINUED...