Otto you motherflufer(thirty four)

Awsten's pov.

Y/n just moved in with me!!! Well actually it was a whole process and our cats get along really well. Also y/n is thinking about selling her apartment, she doesn't want to tell me why though. But it honestly doesn't matter.

I was laying on the bed and y/n came into the room.
"Hey roof, do you want to go and hang out with nut boy and girlfriend?" she asked as she sat down onto the bed and next to me.
"Sure, just give me fifteen minutes." I said back and she smiled and said "Okay.". But before she left the room she kissed me on the cheek. We are.like some old married couple and I love it!

I got up and went into the bathroom. God I need to dye my hair again. I got out and walked into the kitchen where y/n was on her phone.
"Do you want yo go now?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded.

Y/n's pov.

We were on our way to Otto and Geoff who were at Jawn's which meant that five incredibly crazy people will be in the same place, amazing.

Sudenly The Balad of Mona Lisa started playing and me and Awsten looked at each other and we were obviously thinking the same thing.
"Wooooooah Mona Lisaa!" we both started 'singing' and laughing.

"I love the fact that we are both trash for Brendon Urie." Awsten said and I obviously agreed.
"And for Patrick Stump." I added and Awsten smiled.
"Honestly, we are trash for everyone at this point." Awsten said and I laughed.
"Yeah we are." I said and soon we came to our destination.

As we got inside Otto ran into me and I somehow ended up catching him in my arms.
"Otto you little motherflufer!" I said and Awsten, Geoff and Jawn were laughing their asses off.
"That's revenge for you running into me." Otto said and I gave him a 'seriously?' look. And I put my arms down which resulted in Otto falling onto the floor. He let out a small 'auch' and I started laughing.

"Okay children calm down. What are we gonna do?" Jawn asked and Awsten got offended.
"I'm older than you!" Awsten said to Jawn and he sighed.
"Let's do truth or dare." I suggested and we all agreed on it.

"Okay Y/n, truth or dare?" Geoff asked me.
"Hmm truth." I said.
"Do you really love Awsten and why?" he asked and I slightly blushed.
"Of course I love him, why wouldn't I? He is amazing in every possible way, beautiful, funny, childish, caring..." I started to say things that I loved about Awsten and he blushed. Aww.

"Okay. That's enough." Awsten said and I laughed.
"Jawn truth or dare?" Awsten asked.
"Umm dare." Jawn said back and Awsten smirked, oh boy this is gonna be fun.
"Go and sit on Geoff's lap for the rest of the day." Awsten finally said. Me and Otto looked at eachother and burster out laughing. Jawn got up And sat onto Geoff's lap.

"This reminds me of some fanfic, Jawn sat onto Geoff's lap, but what he didn't know was that it would turn out as a lot more." Otto said and me and Awsten were laughing on the floor, while Jawn and Geoff gave us a seriously look.

The rest of the day we played truth or dare and mostly laughed. Ahh I love having all the important people around me.
.
.
.
.
Yay finally! I was writing this the whole day and I finally finished this part.
Hope you like it and there is about 5 more parts to come!
-Spooky💜