sleepover 2(seventeen)

Awsten's pov.

Me and y/n were watching a movie and cuddling. She looked soo peaceful and beautiful.

As the movie ended she got up and sat on the opposite of me so that she she was facing me. She stretched her arms and smiled.
"Wanna play truth or dare?" she asked me and I nodded.
"Truth or dare?" she asked me and I obviously said dare.
She smiled mischievously and chuckled a bit.

"I dare you to tell Geoff you gave me a hickey." she said and I kinda blushed.
"Okay." I eventually said and then I texted Geoff.

Me: hey Geoff!

Geoff: hi Awsten! What's up?

Me: I kinda gave y/n a hickey

Geoff: rly?

Geoff: pics or it didn't happen ;p

"What did he say?" y/n asked.
"He said 'pics or it didn't happen'..." I answered. She grined and I knew exactly what she was thinking.
"Are you sure?" I asked her and she anwsered with "Well it technically is part of the dare now... So... Yeah.".

I moved closer to her and I kissed her perfect lips first.

Y/n's pov.

As Awsten kissed me I couldn't help but let out a small moan.
I could feel him smirk and he started kissing my neck. Then my collarbone and when he found my sweet spot I moaned. He instantly knew and started sucking on it.

After a while he stopped and left quite a few marks.
"Maybe you should correct it to 's few hickeys'." I said and he chuckled.
"Come here. We have to scar Geoff for life." he said and he took a picture of my neck and send it to Geoff.

Awsten: okay here ya go
(insert picture, because I'm pure.)

Geoff: Awsten! That are quite a few!

Geoff: what are you two doing?

Awsten: playing truth or dare

Geoff: rly?

Geoff: was the dare to scar me for life

Awsten: kinda

Geoff: well have fun.

Geoff: but not too much fun.

I laughed and so did Awsten we spend the rest of the night playing truth or dare but we eventually fell asleep around 4 am. What a night.
.
.
.
.
I can't sleep and it's 2 am here. So I'm writing this, also I have no idea where that came from. Anywho the next few chapters will have some drama if everything goes by plan. Also I'll probably mention Jawn a lot later on and if I don't update I'm probably just busy or something.
Hope you liked this!
-Spooky💜