finally home(thirty one)

Y/n's pov.

We were in the plane, finally going back to Texas. As I was still terrified of flying I was holding Awsten's hand once again.

"We have been on over 5 flights and you're still scared?" Awsten asked while laughing. I slightly punched his arm.
"Of course I am! We are flying over the Atlantic ocean right now." I say an he chuckles. Soon I fell asleep again.

After I don't even know how many hours we finally landed. It was around 10 am. And Awsten decided to drive me home.
"Hey Awsten." I said.
"What is it jelly bean?" he asked looking at men as we got into the car.
"I was wondering... If maybe... I could stay at yours tonight?" I finally asked.
"If course!" he said and hugged me by surprise. But I obviously hugged back.

About 20 minutes later we came to Awsten's place. I was sooo jet lagged at this point.
"You should probably go to sleep." Awsten said as he opened the door.
"Sure. But you have to cuddle with me." I said and he laughed.
"What's so funny?" I asked him and he continued laughing.

"It's just that you're soo adorable! I love you!" he said and I smiled at that.
"I love you to." I said and jumped into his back.
"Now piggyback me to your bed." I commanded him and he just chuckled again.
"If course, jelly bean." he said and I laughed again.

Soon I was on the bed and half asleep. Oh noo I didn't chage out of my jeans. I got up and went to the bathroom. I changed out of my clothes and put on one of Awsten's shirts. Because why not?

As I came back Awsten pulled me into the bed.
"Cuddle with me." he said in a childish way.
"Sure." I giggled.

We ended up talking for a while but I soon fell asleep. Finally back home. Actually home is.where the.heart is and mine is with Awsten.
.
.
.
.
Another very cliche chapter. This book is slowly coming to an end. I'll probably write another 8 chapters. And I have a special new story coming after I finish this one.
And let me know if you would like a second book following this one!
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜