Chapter Ninety-Five

Aubrey

We were on a flight back to California the next afternoon. Vegas was fun. A whole hell of a lot of fun. However, it was time to get back to work.There were many things on my to do list. One of which was presenting this contract to Emilia. Oliver and I decided it would be cool to take her and Courtne out for dinner tonight and let it be known that both OVOSound and our parent label were interested in signing her.

Since the jet had wifi, it allowed me to send her a text. She sat in her favorite seat in the back, stretched out. I was up front chopping it up with the boys.

Aubrey: Dinner. You, me, Oliver and Court tonight. Wherever you guys choose?

Emilia: special occasion?

Aubrey: business

Emilia: hmm what kind?

Aubrey: you'll see

Emilia: okay. Looking up restaurants I haven't been to yet lol

Aubrey: make sure you get good and full for my birthday gift afterwards. I'm tearing that ass up.

Aubrey: you were amazing last night btw.

She had lost the bet. I took it to her in go-karting and two games of arcade basketball. She held up the end of the deal very well. The Boy slept like a baby.

Emilia: I know. I saw your toes curl lmao

Emilia: wait ...no pleasure convos in a business convo

Aubrey: lol okay my bad.

We landed exactly an hour later. Once we were back at the house, almost everybody went down for a nap. I woke up to Em laying across me watching an Law & Order marathon. I wasn't to interested in trying to catch on to what was going on, so I started browsing through my social media accounts.

Since I posted that pictures of our tattoos, my phone has been blowing up with notifications. Some of my friends were calling and texting to see if we had actually gotten married. I made sure to call my mom and let her know she didn't miss anything. Em's prediction was correct. It was the topic of the blog sites and radio.

Drake secretly weds girlfriend in Vegas after birthday celebration!

Drake and Emilia elope? Check out the couple's newest ink!

Drake no longer a serial dater. Looks like Emilia got him to settle down!

Bae watch: Drake and Emilia secret wedding?

Oliver had texted me saying that there were different news and media outlets calling for a comment. Of course, we declined. It was a gesture Mil and I understood; not to have to explain to everyone else. When I do ask her to be my wife, the ring will be a clear indication of where we are in our relationship.

Em and Court had chosen The Nice Guy in WeHo. I had taken her there before several times, but instead of picking a new spot she stuck to a place where she knew she was going to enjoy the food. She wasn't the biggest italian food eater when we met, but she was slowly beginning to love it.

Of course, Courtne got all dolled up and was her stylish self as always. The honey blonde hair was a good look for her. I liked it. Em went for the more tomboyish look. Her boyfriend jeans hugged her lower extremities and the plaid tie around further extenuated her slim waist and appetizing hips. Black heels gave that ass a little more umph. The neckline of her white v-neck was low enough to tempt me during the drive there. I would have my fun with her when we got back though, for these next couple of hours it was business first.