9. [Preference] Help From Dad

The first preference! Sorry it took so long, I've been going through some stuff and really wasn't feeling like writing. But here it is!

You are the daughter of one of the Beatles. You just found out that your boyfriend had cheated on you multiple times, and after a short but intense fight you decided to break up with him. Here's some really short one-shots of how the Beatles would handle the heartbreak of their little girl.

John: John would discover you at home, crying like you had been for an hour or two. He would ask you what had happened, and after you'd explained everything he would simply stand up and walk off. You would follow him into the living room, where he had already picked up the phone and was now yelling at what seemed to be your ex boyfriend, lots of cursing included. You would just let him do his thing, because you thought the boy had really deserved a scolding from your dad. If it stayed with just scolding, and not some unfair fistfight it would be alright. After slamming down the phone, he would rush to you and hug you until you had no tears left, and would then make you some coffee and rant about what an asshole the guy really was, with you smiling at the opposite side of the table.

George: George would be in the studio recording, when you walked into the room with tears welling up in your eyes. He would immediately stop playing, and rush to you and ask you what was the matter. You's break down, and cry while he gently rocks you while standing in the doorway. He then would take you outside into the garden to talk, and to walking around and telling everything that had happened that was on your mind seemed to calm you down a little bit. George would just listen, and wipe away an occasional tear that was making it's way down your face. After you had told him everything he would pick a flower for you, and tell you a story about when he was young and in love until the sun began to set.

Paul: Paul would be teaching you to play the piano, when you suddenly broke down in tears. He would wrap his arms around you and turn you around to face him, so he could wipe away your tears. He would ask you if you wanted to talk about it, and would respect it if you didn't. He made you a steaming cup of tea and would sit with you on the couch, playing some songs that would always cheer you up when you were little. He would say "I love you sweetheart, you are the most amazing girl on this earth. Don't let anybody, especially a stupid boy, tell you otherwise". When you would look surprised because he knew what you were crying about, he would just wink and pull you into a hug again.

Ringo: You came home after the fight with your now ex-boyfriend, and would storm up the stairs before your father could ask you what was wrong. You fell down onto your bed and started crying, not stopping when you heard a soft knock on the door. Ringo would sit at the end of the bed, stroking your hair as you let it all out. Then, he would softly pull you towards him so you were sitting up, and look you in the eyes with a gentle smile. "Hey there" he would say, while pushing some strands of hair behind your ears. "Alright love?". You would shake your head, and he would make shushing noises while pulling you closer so you could cry into his chest. When your crying had turned into quiet sobs, he would kiss you on your forehead, which made you smile, since he always did that since you were a little girl. Then he would try to cheer you up by insulting your ex and making up stupid scenario's of how he would end up broken and alone, which made you chuckle a bit. Then you would watch a movie together, which made you forget about that awful boy for a while.

I know these are not the best, but I still hope you will enjoy them!

-Rose🌹