6. Would You Rather...

RINGO

"Would you rather suck a bloke or get nailed in the arse"

John almost choked on his drink, making it seem like he was trying to cough up a lung. Ringo, Paul and George bursted out in laughter. They probably didn't expect that from you, which made this even better.

"You what?" John asked, half coughing.

"You heard me Lennon" you smirked, amused by the shocked expression on his face.

"What kind of question is that?!" he asked, raising an eyebrow. You didn't look away, even though he really, really wanted to, so it seemed.

You rolled your eyes, taking a sip from your drink that you had placed next to you on the ground, smiling at him innocently. "The bottle landed on you, which means you must answer the question, doesn't matter how strange. Weren't those your exact words, John?"

"Yes, but with strange I didn't mean these kind of questions" he answered, still looking a bit off.

"C'mon John, what's the problem?" Paul joined in. "It's just a question, right?". He was leaning back against the sofa, holding his beer closely. You could see him watching it carefully, which was understandable, since John had a habit of playing some nasty pranks with people's drinks. Paul took a sip, awaiting John's answer.

"Yeah, you picked 'truth' John" George snickered.

"Do we need to remind you of the rules that you insisted on making before we started? Do I need to tell you what happens when you refuse the truth or dare?" you added with a smirk.

"NO! Just...I'll answer the bloody question!" he yelled, making the four of you laugh even harder.

"Finally..." Ringo sighed, and he gave you an annoyed look that he was obviously faking.

"Well..." John started, dreading to answer. The rest of you all leaned forward in anticipation.

"I think I would go with the first option... fucking hell, (Y/N). Didn't expect you to ask these kind of questions. Otherwise I wouldn't have invited you!". He quickly tried to cover up his answer, but it still got the other 3 lads rolling on the ground laughing.

"Ofcourse you would have, Johnny" you smiled. He rolled his eyes and spun the bottle in silence. It spun round and round, and eventually landed on...Ringo.

"Help me God..." you heard him whisper under his breath, as an evil grin began to form on John's lips, his eyes quickly flashing between you and Ringo.

Oh, shi-

"Ringo.... Truth or dare?" John asked. You could see Ringo considering the outcomes, and he picked what he thought would end in the least catastrophic situation.

"Dare?" he said, questioningly, immediately regretting his decision, because John was smirking again.

"Very well then" John sat up, and waited a little. "I dare you..." he took a sip of his beer, trying to create some tension.

"Spill it, Lennon!" Ringo half-shouted, getting nervous now.

John gave you a look that send cold shivers down your spine. You knew that look.

He was up to something.

"I dare you to go into that closet with (Y/N) for 10 minutes!" he triumphantly laughed, and shot a look at you.

Ringo looked at you, shocked. You, of course, were blushing so hard you had to turn away.

Fuck, you had forgotten you had told John about your crush on Ringo, after he had been nagging you about it for over a week. You had only told him to shut him up, after he had promised 3 times that he wouldn't tell the other boys a thing. Now, he wasn't telling them anything of course, but he was sure trying to embarrass you as payback for the previous question. Damnit John!