7. Dare!

GEORGE

"No way we are playing that, John!" you laughed and rolled your eyes. He pouted and gave you his innocent puppy eyes for the second time that night. Thank god that never worked on you. Maybe if it was Paul, but John's you could resist.

"Aw, c'mon (Y/N)" he pleaded. "It will be fun! It's just a game of poker" he fluttered with his eyes innocently.

"Yeah" you laughed. "Strippoker. Entirely different thing"

John Lennon shrugged, not impressed. "Well, it's the same game, only without clothes! Nothing wrong with that,eh? We were all born naked right?" he tried again, bravely. But you wouldn't have anything of it. You knew John, and you knew how he was around women. You have witnessed countless of instances where he wandered off with a girl at a party, only finding him afterwards with either his shirt put on backwards, or a red mark in the shape of a hand on his cheek. Also, you didn't like him like that, so that made turning him down all the time a lot easier.

"Somebody say strippoker?"

You turned your head, seeing Paul, George and Ringo emerge from the front-door of the house that one of your mutual friends had made available for tonight's party. They all had drinks in their hands. Hell, George even had two! His gave you a small smile when he noticed you, and offered you the second drink he was holding. You took it gratefully, not realizing until now how thirsty you had been.

"Thanks George!" you said, after you. had greeted them. "I didn't know you guys would be coming tonight? John didn't tell me anything about that, I believe?" You gave John a questioning look, and he grinned.

"Yeah, we are actually only here to pick him up. Going to Ringo's place to play some games and drinks some beers" Paul explained. He gave you his signature wink, and clinked his glass against yours before downing half of it.

"Classy" you chuckled, and looked at John.

"Well, of course she is coming! Right love?" Ringo said, and he smiled at you.

"It would be nice if you came" George added. "Don't think I can handle these three on my own now, can I?"

You pretended like you were seriously overthinking it, while you already had made up your mind from the second Paul had asked. Of course you were going.

"Well, only if we can get something to eat first. I'm starving!" you laughed, and they agreed.

~

You were eating fish and chips that you had just bought in the small living room of Ringo's appartement. The tv was turned on, but nobody was really watching, since you were all laughing and chatting about some stories the boys were telling.

"And then he punched me right in the face!" George recalled, and he faced to you. "The things we do for Ringo, huh?"

You smiled at him. You had heard this story before, but you still let George tell it again, because it seemed to make him a little proud that he stood up for his friend like that. Ringo slapped him on the back, and winked at you.

"Pretty sure the bird has heard that story before, Georgie" he laughed. George looked at you, a little distressed, and you nodded. "It's no problem George. I really like that story" you smirked, and pointed at your chips. "Want to finish these?"

~

"Four of a kind. You lose, darling" Paul said, and fanned out his cards onto the table. The other boys started to snicker, already know what was coming. And you had been happy with your full house... Oh well, at least you were wearing a bra underneath your shirt. The rest of the boys, including George, had already lost their shirts after the first round. They took them of first, too. Except for John, he had seductively taken of his socks, which had gotten rather weird, with music playing and everything.