2.2 Run!

[REQUESTED]
Part 2!

As the four of you jumped into the alley on the left, you noticed you were incredibly out of breath. You were having trouble breathing normally, and Ringo had seemed to notice, because he nudged your arm a little bit. That made you look up to him, and he met your gaze with a smile. "You alright?" he asked, and you heard the concern in his voice. You nodded, feeling your cheeks get warm, because HOLY F- Ringo Starr was worried about you!

You clasped your keys firmly as you started to approach the door of your apartment. One shot was all you had at this. If you took too long, the girls would come around the corner, and see the Beatles go into your house. Now that would cause some nice headlines...

"There it is!" you yelled, and you cheered to yourself, being more than gratefull as you saw the green door of your house coming closer. When arrived, you slid the key into the lock and turned it around. The door opened with a loud "click", and you practically pushed the four boys inside, following them in and locking the door again quickly.

Since the door was rather see-through, you made a motion with your hands for them to get down. Which they took rather serious. John practically threw himself onto George, who was already on his knees against the bottom part of the door. "Auch!" he yelled, trying to move John off his back. "Get off Lennon!" he tried, but Paul had decided to join the fun and threw himself onto John, crushing George underneath the weight of both, now snickering, men. You just had to laugh, because the poor lad looked rather desperate for air.

After you checked if everything was clear, the pile of Beatles became undone, and Ringo offered you his hand. You gladly took it, and he helped you to your feet once again, but this time it wasn't because you were about to get mobbed. That made it somewhat easier to appreciate the moment, too.

"Thanks love!" Ringo said, and he gave you a broad smile, clearly being glad he wasn't running anymore. "You are a lifesaver! I don't know for how long we would have been able to keep running if you hadn't been there!". He gave you an almost unnoticable wink, and you had to look away from his blue eyes, blushing again. Maybe you should just paint your whole face red, for the sake of it.

"Yeah, there is a thing as too much exercise" John sighed, and stretched his back. "D'ya have anything to eat here, I'm starving!"

Paul gave him a warning look, but John just ignored it. "What? I don't think anyone would like to see four sticks playing music on stage, right? That is what we will become if we keer running this much everyday"

"I'd like some too!" George suddenly added unexpectedly. You all looked at him in surprise, and laughed. "Sure, I can make you all some dinner if you'd like" you said, already on your way to the kitchen. "Come on then!"

~

Well, there you were. Sitting between the Beatles, eating scrambled eggs in your kitchen. This was probably the weirdest day you'd ever had, but you couldn't complain for one bit.

"Theeff arw gweat!" George said with his face stuffed, not even stopping to breathe. John gave him a disgusted look. "Say it, don't spray it Harrison" he complained, and Ringo broke out laughing. He had made eyecontact with you the entire time, and you had felt yourself melt each time he did.

As you walked to the kichen, you noticed that Ringo stood up from his chair and followed you to the other room. John was still arguing with George, and Paul was trying to get them to stop, so they were too occupied to notice.
The blue eyed boy leaned against the stove, probably trying to look cool. But what he didn't realise was that it was still hot, and his hand made a sizzling sound as it touched the surface. He yelled and yanked his hand away, cursing.

"Oh god, are you okay?!" you said concerned, opening the tap and letting cold water flow into the sink. "Come here" you said, softly grabbing his wrist, doing your best not to touch his hand. He winced as his hand touched the cold water, and looked at you while you grabbed some bandages from the cupboard above the evil stove. He kept watching you as you wrapped up his hand, tying the ends together in a small knot. When you looked up again, you met his gaze, and he was rather close to your face. "Thanks..." he muttered. "That was... rather stupid".

You smiled and let go of his hand, but he grabbed yours again with his good hand, and you felt warmth making it's way up your body. "No problem" you managed to say, examining his face. "Accidents happen, even stupid ones"

That made him smile again, and you could see the wrinkles next to his eyes when he did. You thought it was rather cute, but before you could say anything else you heard the boys coming into the kitchen.

~

They had thanked you extensively before they had left, for the food and the shelter. You sighed and sat down on the cough, still trying to comprehend what just had happened. You then opened up the crumpled flyer, which turned out to be a picture of the Beatles in their new film "A Hard Day's Night". You turned it around, and couldn't help yourself smiling uncontrollably. It was a note, hastly scribbled with the pencil that had been laying on your dining table.

"I wanted to thank you for today.
Dinner tomorrow at 7:00?

-Ringo"

He had written his phonenumber underneath it, with a little winkyface at the end.

Yeah, this had been a pretty weird day. But you couldn't complain.

-End of this second two part imagine! I think the next ones will be just one part again. Hope you liked it :) Which Beatle should I do next?

-Rose🌹