5.1 Johnny B. Bad

JONN
[REQUESTED]
Two Parter!
This one will be pretty similar to the last chapter since it was requested, but there is more coming up, so don't worry!

-September 1961-

"(Y/N), are coming, love?".

You tilt your head up, guitarstring between your teeth, giving your bandmate Rick an irritated glare. You take the string from your mouth, and nod at him. The 3rd string of your guitar had snapped mid-performance, which had forced the band to take a short break.
You played rythm guitar, so it wasn't that much of a problem really, but playing with only 5 strings always bugged the hell out of you.

"Yeah, just a second, almost finished here" you answered Rick as he held up the beer he had gotten for you. He nodded and became one with the crowd again. Your irritation had vanished as soon as it had come as you saw the drink he had been holding. He probably knew you were not too happy with stopping the show, and was trying to cheer you up.

Oh well, 5 minutes wouldn't hurt anybody, right?

~

"You did not!"
Harry, the lead guitarist exclaimed in protest. He looked offended, and you decided to listen a little more closely to their freshly started argument. "You're calling me a liar, Benton?" Rick asked, and turned around to face the drummer, turning his back to the girl he had been talking to. Harry sat up in his chair, surprised by Rick's defensive reaction. "I'm just telling you that you are twisting the story!" he answered him, a tad annoyed. Rick scoffed, and downed the rest of his beer before walking off to the small stage again, leaving the girl and Harry with a questioning look on their faces. You laughed to yourself, and finished your beer, before standing up yourself and following Rick to the stage, dragging Harry with you. "Don't go for secondhand birds Harry" you laugh. "You're better than that". He pouted at you, but you wouldn't have anything of it.

The break had passed the five minutes quite a while ago, and the people were waiting for the band to start again. Live music really got them dancing more than the jukebox did, which always made you smile, since you never thought that you would ever make people dance yourself. You loved to sing, and since you were little you had always performed with friends at birthdays or other sorts of parties, so stagefright wasn't an issue with you. And since you had formed a band with some of the guys from school, things had been going pretty well for you. In the beginning a lot of people had laughed, because you were a male band with a female lead singer, but when you started to become more and more known every day, the laughing had stopped. Now, people recognized you. Which didn't bother you at all.

As you got up on stage, the people started crowding to the front, like they had done at the beginning of the show. Your band, "The Thunderbolts" had quite the rep, and had even a few fans that would show up at almost every gig you guys played. There was clapping and shouting, as you and the lads got up on stage. You bowed, and adjusted the microphone, ready to adress the newcomers that had missed the first half of the show.

"Good evening! We are The Thunderbolts, with Harry Benton on drums, Rick Abott on lead guitar, Ben Charter on bass and yours truly on rythm guitar!
With that said, Rick started playing the intro to 'Hound Dog', and a loud cheer went up from the crowd.

As you were singing, you noticed four boys, three of the carrying guitarcases, walk into the club. They sat down at the bar, and all ordered a beer. You figured they must have been the band that was playing after your show. A brown haired boy with a grin on his face and a teddyboy haircut leaned back in his chair, moving his head to the beat.