2.1 Run!

RINGO
[REQUESTED]

Another two parter apparantly, because I'm having a massive migraine (so the writing may not be that good), and also because it was getting kind of long. Enjoy! -

"Take the trash out when you leave, will ya?" your boss yelled from his office, not looking up from the pile of papers that were obviously troubling him. You sighed and turned around again, grabbing the two overly full bags of half finished pastries and dinners, that emitted a smell which could make you lose your appetite in an instant.
You had to turn your head away, trying not to breathe from your nose, and walked outside, your bag loosy swung over your shoulder.

It had been another day at Matt's Diner, and you were at the end of your shift, which had ended at 8 p.m. You had made it a habit to drink a milkshake after your shift, so you always left a little later than you should. Which always gave Matt, your boss, an opportunity to let you do some small chores before you left. You didn't really mind though, since he was a nice guy, and you liked working at the diner too much to bother. So ofcourse, you were taking the trash out once again.

Stepping out the back door, you breathed in though your nose, taking in the freah air. You made sure that nobody was able to get into the diner though the backdoor, pushing it shut with your foot, since your hands were already full. You walked over to the large trash container, and threw one of the bags in with zero effort. But the second one decided to grab hold of your bag, which got stuck on the corner of the container. "great" you muttered, and yanked it loose, making the zipper tear. You had just started summing up every curse word in your vocabulary, when you suddenly heard a sound. You looked around, looking for a source but not finding any. Sounded like, screaming?

Oh dear, had something happened? You started to walk to the end of the alley, checking to see if something was going on.

Bad idea.

You saw a whole herd of screaming girls run straight at you, like a wild animal stampede. As you didn't see what was causing them to run, and since there was no way you could keep standing there without being run over, the best option seemed to get inside. While rattling the doorknob, you realised it could only be opened from the inside.

Crap.

The only option now was to run, and hopefully could keep ahead of them, so you could exit the allay and wait untill they had passed.
So you ran, fast, with some napkins now spilling from your torn bag. You clasped it to your chest, as the girls were coming closer. They were screaming things, but you couldn't make anything of it. Halfway the alley, you finally started to make some distance. That was, until you looked back.

The rock that made you trip wasn't even that big, you just happened to step on it at that exact moment in all of space and time. As you fell to the ground, you scraped your knee, and your apron and skirt didn't really offer that much protection from the hard ground. You had just started on your curse list for the second time that day, when you felt a hand yank you to your feet. "Come on love!" you heard the person say, and he pulled you with him, running, with only a few feet between you and the screaming girls.

Now that you were on your feet again, you dared to look at the person who had picked you up, and you felt your knees get weak. Two incredibly blue eyes with little twinkles in them were staring back at you, and you realized:

It was Ringo Starr.

"Evenin'" he laughed, a little out of breath. "Sorry for that, but I didn't want you to get trampled. Those girls can be a tad intimidating" motioning his hand to the screaming herd behind hem. You laugh a little nervously at the young man, not wanting to show him that you actually had been crushing on him from the first time you had seen them performing at the Carvern.
"You don't say..." you answer sarcastically with a smile, which made him chuckle.

He still hadn't let go of your hand.

"Do you happen to know a place where we can shake 'em off, darling?" You looked to your left, and saw Paul McCartney running next to you, also very out of breath. He seemed a little annoyed by all the exercise he was getting, and you nodded at him. "Yes, actually" you shout over the screaming. The other two lads, which you noticed were George and John, were a little behind, but quickly caught up as you explained how they could hide without being seen.

"A little further down the road there is another alleyway" you started. "My apartment is located there, so I can let your guys in and let the girls pass you without them even noticing" you said, grabbing your house key from your apron and showing it to all four of them. They nodded in agreement, being so out of breath that nodding was all they could. "So it's a date then" Ringo said when the plan had been explained, and he winked playfully. You couldn't help but blush, but you quickly recovered and laughed. "Yeah, a date with all four Beatles. Say it a little louder and those girls will murder me" you laughed, looking back at the girls who were getting a little tired, or so it seemed.