Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage

Начните с самого начала

"Looks like those two are down, the winners are-"

"Wait a minute!!"

Vincent looked at the Dashiel and he noticed that he managed to stand upright and there was darkness surrounding him.

"*Chuckles* you shouldn't have messed with us, twin tamers."

The twin tamers were shocked when they saw Dashiel standing up properly and darkness had surrounded his body and he had turned into a demon of darkness. The twin tamers' teammates and classmates were shocked as well.

"Are you kidding me?! how the hell is he still standing?!"

Keira shouted angrily and then Hakko spoke up.

"I don't know, it's almost as if his darkness magic has controlled him."

"Whatever it is going on I don't like it and I think the twin tamers are gonna have trouble fighting him."

Vincent sweat dropped and he then spoke up.

"Uh oh, I better get out of the way for this one! you can continue."

Vincent got out of the way and then Dashiel spoke up.

"You better start running because this demon is coming to get you!"

Dashiel grinned as he charged towards Azuma and then he sent him flying. Midnight was shocked when he saw this and he then transferred his body into the shadows again and then he caught up to Azuma and he saved him in time.

"Shadow magic!! shadow slash!!"

Several shadow slashes came towards Dashiel but he only absorbed them. Midnight frowned and then Azuma spoke up.

"He's using dark magic and because he's now turned himself into a demon, he can absorb your attack now Midnight."

"So it would seem, unfortunately."

Midnight and Azuma looked at each other with a smirk. Azuma then said to him.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Definitely, but, if he sees what we're up to there's a chance he's going to attack us, can you distract him while I create a trap?"

"I'll try but you better hurry up about it."

Midnight said before he charged towards Dashiel and then they began to fight. Azuma placed his hands together and he mumbled an incantation. Dashiel grabbed Midnight's throat after he sent him flying. Dashiel chuckled and he then said to Midnight.

"You can transform yourself into shadows but, I'm much stronger than you, give me all of the darkness you have."

Dashiel grinned as he began to absorb Midnight's shadow magic. However, before he can start absorbing Midnight's magic, Azuma shouted.

"All right here we go! Light magic secret art!!"

Dashiel looked down and there was a magic circle below him. Midnight smirked and he then said to him.

"Now you're screwed."

"Heaven's trap of light!!"

 Dashiel released Midnight's throat after getting caught in Azuma's trap.

"You all right bud?!"

"I'm fine, let's hurry about and finish this guy!"

Azuma nodded his head and then he and Midnight placed their hands together and then they combined their light and shadow magic together. The announcer then shouted.

"Whoa! something's happening!!"

"A unison raid huh? it's been a while since I've seen the Tamers use that kind of magic."

Headmaster Randolph said with a smirk on his face. Keira smirked and Sora shouted.

"All right!!"

"That'll teach that bully!!"

Yukino shouted happily. The twin tamers smirked and then they both shouted.

"Light and Shadow unison raid!!"

White and black sparks appeared and then they struck Dashiel. Dashiel screamed in pain and then he fell to the ground.

"Oh my goodness!! Dashiel is down!! the twin tamers have won!!"

Vincent grinned and he then spoke up.

"The winners are the Twin tamers!"

The crowd cheered for them as they both raised their fists in the air. Yukino laughed and she then shouted.

"Yes!! yes!! hahaha!!"

"I knew they could do it!"

Keira shouted happily. Hakko smiled at the cheering people and she then said to them.

"Let's not celebrate yet, there's still two more team battles to go."

"I know, it's yours and Kagura's next."

Hakko nodded her head and she then looked at Raoul and Sapphire who were smirked at them. Elias then said to Hakko.

"Be careful, Raoul might memorize your card magic."

"Don't worry, Raoul won't know what hit him once Kagura and I deal with him and Sapphire."

Kagura nodded her head and then she and Hakko made their way to the battlefield. Once they got there, the crowd cheered and some members of the crowd were placing bets on the two teams.

Man 1: "So who's your money on?"

Man 2: "My money is one Team Klaxiara, Sapphire and Raoul have always been a good team."

Woman 1: "I don't think so, that Hayashi girl is interesting and her skills are amazing."

Man 3: "The same goes for Izuma, she's smart and her strategy skills are impressive."

Woman 2: "Hmpf, we'll see, the match is about to start."

Keira and the others heard the nobles gossip about their bets and about their team as well.

"Ugh, nobles, do they always come to the magic games every year?"

"They always do, even our parents come every year to see the magic games."

Klaus said to Keira and then they watched Hakko and Kagura's fight.

TO BE CONTINUED...