Deidara~ What Makes You Beautiful

ANOTHER SONG ONE SHOT mostly cause it fits the description of the charecter~~~

~~~~

Name: Tina Feather

Age: 19

Personality: Hyper, silly, bad temper, bad ass, epic, can be serious, easily gets depressed.

Likes: the color pink, dango, ice cream, cookies, fireworks

Dislikes: fire, spiders, cutely creepy things (like a pink elephant with a creepy smile)

Background story: she constantly puts herself down and thinks she's ugly, she finds it fun to act like she's too good for pervy guys like Deidara but really thinks she's worthless, is best friends with Tobi, has fun acting random, gets really shy and embarrassed when caught singing or something like that. Doesn't get along with Deidara cause he seems to pervy to her, uses wind style and can pack a punch like Sakura, doesn't have an akatsuki cloak, hides her face with her bangs so no one can see it (she thinks its too ugly for peepz to see), easily gets cold.

Looks: pale skin, bright blue eyes, long brown hair, pink nail polish and toenail polish

~~~~~~~~~

 You're insecure,

Don't know what for.

You're turning heads when you walk through the door.

Don't need make up,

To cover up,

Bein' the that you are is enough.

Everyone else in the room can see it.

Everyone else but you~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Deidara POV}

I sighed as Tobi and Tina were playing patty-cake. It was going on for an hour now and Tobi had a misson with Sasori-dana. . . and well.

I wanted my alone time with Tina. I mean what guy wouldn't?

She's so...so.. Beautiful. A true work of art un. But, she's out of my league, and she makes that clear to me a lot yeah...But she never gave me a chance!

Ok so I peeped on her with Hidan once, BUT!!! it was his idea. So wouldn't that be under the influence?

Ok so he gave me a choice and I picked the wrong one. Big deal un! You would do the same thing if you were in my possition!

Ok probably not since your probably a girl but its true yeah!

"Sorry Tina-chan. Tobi-kun has a mission with Sasori-dana, Tobi-kun sorry." Tobi said sadly standing up.

"Aww, Tobi it's ok. I'll be fine. . . But you have to tell Deidara to be nice." Tina replied, I sighed and Tobi glared at me through the hole in his mask.

"Deidara-sempai will be nice. Right sempai?" Tobi asked, I sighed again and nodded.

"Yes Tobi. I'll be nice un. But you have to tell her to be nice too un." I said, Tobi looked back at Tina.

"Ok! From now ons you and Deidara-sempai must be together at all times!" Tobi said happily crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok Tobi..." I said with a sigh. Tina shrugged.

"Bye Tobi." She said. He hugged her and then left from the room skipping.

"You are NOT! following me around all day are you?" She asked. I smirked.