TonTonXPotato

So this Oneshot is for a friend of mine. She thought it would be funny if I made this oneshot for herself as a potato and have Tonton fall in love with her.

***

TonTon woke up out of his pig bed in Lady Tsunade's house and walked into the kitchen to his food bowl. He sat and waited for Tsunade to wake up but it seemed like forever that he waited. He pinked to himself and then left out of the small door made for him to take a stroll around the village until his master was awake.

He made his way to a small farm and the farmer chuckled seeing Tonton at the front door.

"Oink Oooooiiink."

"Hungry aren't ya little guy?" the farmer asked with a chuckle. Tonton nodded and the farmer escorted Tonton to the back of the farm. He lead Tonton to the vegitable patch out back and sat down in the dirty with him, "Take your pick Tonton."

Tonton oinked happily and went through the vegitable patch. He waddled over to the potatoes and sniffed at one. He oinked loudly and the farmer stood up and walked over to Tonton. He grabbed a small shovel and dug up the odd looking potato.

Tonton oinked happily and took the potato from the man. The farmer scratched his head a little confused as Tonton rolled the potato away. He couldn't fit it in his mouth very well and he decided to roll it all the way back home.

By that time Tsunade was up and sitting in the kitchen waiting for her coffee to be done. Tonton picked up his potato in his mouth and carried it inside. He sat down next to his food bowl and dropped the potato, Tsunade looked over at her small pig and smiled, walking over to him.

"Whatcha got here Tonton?" she asked squating down to his height.

"Oink ooiiinnnkkkk," Tonton said happily.

"Do you wanna have otatoes this morning?"

Tonton shook his head. Tsunade chuckled and grabbed the oddly shaped potato from him. She went to the microwave and looked at the buttons on the microwave. Tonton ran over angrily as Tsunade looked down at him.

"Don't uoi wanna eat it?" she asked the small pig.

"Oink!" he went shaking his head.

Tsunade shrugged with a small sigh, " Whatever Tonton," She dropped t on the ground and Tonton looked up at her bewildered. "Oh, I'm sorry Tonton,"

Tonton turned his nose to her and picked the potato up in his mouth. He snorted to let her know that  he was leaving. He walked back out of his piggie-door and walked around town with the odd potato.

Tonton grew a weird liking to the potato. He walked to the grassy feild and sat it down, looking at it. He smiled to himself and decided to name it Bonqueesha Sherice. He nodded to himself and sat down across from the potato. He soon laid down and took a small nap.

When Tonton woke up the sun was high in the sky. He yawned and stretched out over the patch of grass he was laying on. He looked around to see that Bonqueesha wasn't around. He looked to his left and saw Chouji walking away with it, tossing it up and down in his large hands.

"Oink! Oink oink!"

Tonton ran after Chouji and bit at his pants. Chouji stopped walking and looked down at Tonton with a smile, "Hey little gu-"

"Oink!! Oink!" Tonton whined.

Chouji smiled and gave him back his potato, "I didn't think it was yours, it was rolling down the hill when it hit my foot." He rubbed Tonton's ears and then walked off, his hands in his pockets.

Tonton sighed in relief, knowing the human boy would have eaten Bonqueesha if he hadn't caught him when he did. He picked her back up in her mouth and walked around the village. His mouth was getting tired. He put her down for a few seconds and someone who was hurrying by stepped on Bonqueesha.

Tonton looked up at the vilian and bit at his ankles. The person looked down and gave Tonton a surprised look, "What's wrong Ton?"

"Oink!! Oink oink oink!" Tonton replied angrily.

The person looked under his shoe and sighed, "I'll get you another potato,"

Tonton shook his head and pushed the man away with his nose. The man rubbed Tonton behind his ear's before scraping off the rest of the potato and leaving. Tonton picked up what remained of his true love and walked back home to Tsunade, who was making french fries.

She offered some to Tonton and he walked away, going to his little piggy bed and laying down.

Since then, Tonton never loved another potato like he did Bonqueesha Sherice.

*************

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD This is now my favorite one-shot.